What PIns can i get

ATARI

May 13, 2014
I live in England, so can anyone who tell me if all the pins are available to download. I've checked this website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pinball_Arcade, which give a list of the pins available but says" some may not be available in some regions" . I own a xbox360, thinking about getting a xbox one if I can get the pins . Thanks

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Right now,here in the USA - Seasons 1,2,3 & 4 up to TAF are available on Xbox One. My guess is the next update for it will probably be around S4's completion. Still no set timetable on the 360 version.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Right now,here in the USA - Seasons 1,2,3 & 4 up to TAF are available on Xbox One. My guess is the next update for it will probably be around S4's completion. Still no set timetable on the 360 version.

Thanks. I've give up waiting for the 360 version by the time, (and if it arrives) i wonder how long it will be before the next seasons or if there will be any more tables. So soon as I know that all the tables are ready to download in Europe i'll get an Xbox one..

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ask [MENTION=311]Mark Miwurdz[/MENTION]. He's from Manchester and has both PS4 and XONE. I think Europe has all tables up to TAF as well but he could confirm it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts