For being such an iconic table...

Jay

May 19, 2012
I love Funhouse. It's got great action and humor, and has been the table I've come back to play more than any other.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
No way. Funhouse is brilliant. The pace is pretty fast, and the high scoring shots and sequences are tricky to get right. There's a lot of depth on this table if you take the time to learn how everything works.

Take a look at this great tutorial video and see if you still think it's boring:
http://pinball.org/videos/tutorials/funhouse/

(All the videos on that site are excellent.)

Laurence Merraine

May 14, 2012
If there is one pinball that I had say I rememberitwould be this one, taught me finesse in play, strategic playing, and propelled me into being one of the better pinball players of the time in Christchurch. I would love to own one of these again in real life. I had one but it was a real mess and the ramps were wrecked, and a number of other things. I would trade a tz or Addams family any day for this table.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Its the perfect middleground between early, pure, ss and later era cluttered playfields imo

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
W312824_1.jpg

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Funhouse is one of the first pinball tables I ever played, so it has a spot burned into my soul. Yes, it's a simpler ruleset, but it's always one of the first pins I seek out at any pinball show.

night

May 18, 2012
Funhouse is my numbero uno, It plays great, fun table and it looks super. How can this table be boring? I fall asleep playing Gorgar in the free demo mode! Each has his own taste and favorites of course.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
^^^ We need to add that as a smiley :D

:D

Funhouse is great!

Thought I'd use a visual as a response to the topic that seemed to be just to stir up... something.

Not everybody likes every machine, but most people don't start threads about the ones they dislike.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.