Questions About Purchasing Tables... Please help

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Hi all! I've been visiting these boards off and on for the past few years but this is my first actual post...

I was a HUGE fan of this game on the 360 before the whole bankruptcy debacle. And after years of painful waiting it is FINALLY time for me to get an Xbox One! And of course, TPA will be my first purchase! :cool:

Anyways, I want to be prepared so that I do the right thing... Here's my questions

1) Is it possible to buy all tables one at a time instead of the season packs? I plan to savor each table, which will take months, thus I hate to plunk down cash for an entire season that won't be fully enjoyed for months. If the answer is yes than does that also apply to the early tables?? I remember the two packs on 360, some of which had one I wanted and one I didn't which was kind of annoying. Also, are the individual tables appropriately priced or do they deliberately make you pay double in the long run? I'm hoping they are 2.50 or less but I fear that's wishful thinking.

2) If I buy all of season one is it possible to get the pro version of just ONE table?? I am really looking forward to Scared Stiff but I DO NOT want the family friendly version! I also don't want to pay for pro on an entire season as it really doesn't interest me. Lastly, are there any other tables that have hidden benefits as pro versions? If I ended up with the censored SS I would have been royal pissed.

Thanks so much for your time! All answers will be greatly appreciated! ;)

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
You can buy them in packs of 2, but you will miss out on the savings of the season packs. Nope, it's all or nothing when you purchase Pro.

I would just buy the season packs and play through them gradually if I were you.

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Thanks! I was absolutely going to buy all of season one until I learned about the SS family mode.... And there's no way I'm buying pro for an entire season.

But just to clarify, I can buy a single two pack in pro and the rest non pro, correct? Or does the choice of pro have to be made for all or none? I'm kinda confused now.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks! I was absolutely going to buy all of season one until I learned about the SS family mode.... And there's no way I'm buying pro for an entire season.

But just to clarify, I can buy a single two pack in pro and the rest non pro, correct? Or does the choice of pro have to be made for all or none? I'm kinda confused now.

It would be cheaper to buy a season pass and then upgrade the 1 table pack that you can upgrade. So in your situation, you can buy season 1 and then purchase the pro upgrade from the "Go Pro" button in My tables after you purchase the standard season pass. Or you can purchase it from within the table after you select Pro Menu. The purchase screen will display a "Buy All" or "Continue" button and product description. Selecting Continue will purchase the individual pro upgrade for 3.99.

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Awesome! Thanks, Flippy! That is exactly what I'll do. My Xbox one arrives tomorrow. I'm getting hyped for some pinball!!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.