Season pass pro upgrade - would you buy it?

Would you buy a season pro upgrade and, if yes, how many?

• Yes, just one season pro upgrade

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I'd buy two season pro upgrades

• Three season pro upgrades

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Shut up and take my money! All four upgrades

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No, I in would only buy single table upgrades

• No, I already own what I want as a pro version

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, I'm not interested. Features in pro should standard and free

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
On PS3 it's possible to buy a season pass pro upgrade, on other platforms like PC it's not. If it was possible on your platform, would you buy it and if yes, how many seasons?

If you are only playing on a platform which already has upgrade possibilities, please ignore the poll.

Assumption: The upgrade price would be the difference between standard and pro version of a season pack.

Missing or too many words in the choices of the poll are for your entertainment :cool:

Last edited:

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
I voted "No, I already own what I want as a pro version" solely because I have all four Seasons Pro. I bought them Pro because I didn't see an upgrade option and didn't want to have to rebuy them should I decide I wanted the options Pro had.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I'm with mewzard but I voted "Shut up and take my money! All four upgrades" because I bought seasons passes with Pro too.
I kinda see it as the standard price, non pro seasons I think are reasonable cheap. Then again the Pro version is just a tad expensive, but it has to be a difference as if it where cheaper what would be the point in buying the standard version - dizzying logic I know ;)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I voted for "take my money", but I really feel like those features should be included.

I've bought the first 3 season upgrades on PSN.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't think there's enough in Pro to warrant upgrading. Having said that, I'll continue to purchase Pro Season Passes for PC on day 1. On Android, I'm happy with regular versions and I'd have no interest in buying upgrades.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.