hacked / broken leaderboards

samtny

Feb 29, 2012
I am surprised not to see more discussion of the erroneous scores appearing on the leaderboards for all 4 launch tables; as of right now i have to mentally discount anything above 9 billion on theatre of magic, 300mil on ripley, 10 mil on black hole and 400 mil on arabian nights. My decent scores are almost falling off the boards- I would say i'm in the "real" top 10 otherwise.

What is going on with the scoreboards? When will the bugs / hacks be fixed? I have stopped playing tables now, there is little point unless we can have some confidence in the scoring.

Sam T

N

Nik Barbour

Gutted - just spent a while practicing Craig / Jeff's Black Hole multi ball tip, finally beat my personal best, got 608k (which I know isn't brilliant, but it's my best, and I did get the multi level multi ball going! ) only to find the damned leader board didn't register it. Arrrgghhh!
17% battery, and getting too late to try again! Man!

Last edited:

Craig Booth

Feb 28, 2012
I am surprised not to see more discussion of the erroneous scores appearing on the leaderboards for all 4 launch tables; as of right now i have to mentally discount anything above 9 billion on theatre of magic, 300mil on ripley, 10 mil on black hole and 400 mil on arabian nights. My decent scores are almost falling off the boards- I would say i'm in the "real" top 10 otherwise.

What is going on with the scoreboards? When will the bugs / hacks be fixed? I have stopped playing tables now, there is little point unless we can have some confidence in the scoring.

Sam T

Someone else mentioned not playing because of the leaderboard bugs, I don't understand that. I play for the fun of it and also to improve on my local scores, the leaderboards are a bonus, if I'm in the top 100, I'm happy. Each to there own I guess.

It has been bought up many a time of the PA FB page, so it's probably the reason it's not mentioned on Here. They are aware of it, but doing anything about it is a different matter. They are of course bugs, as some people have told Farsight about there own buggy scores and want them erased.

Last edited:

samtny

Feb 29, 2012
Someone else mentioned not playing because of the leaderboard bugs, I don't understand that. I play for the fun of it and also to improve on my local scores, the leaderboards are a bonus, if I'm in the top 100, I'm happy. Each to there own I guess.

I would probably be less upset if i wasn't in the running for #1 on several tables. :)

N

Nik Barbour

It has been bought up many a time of the PA FB page, so it's probably the reason it's not mentioned on Here. They are aware of it, but doing anything about it is a different matter. They are of course bugs, as some people have told Farsight about there own buggy scores and want them erased.

I play just for fun - and to better my own P. B.
Good job really - I don't think I'm in the running for #1slot.

samtny

Feb 29, 2012
I play just for fun - and to better my own P. B.
Good job really - I don't think I'm in the running for #1slot.

I'd say you're top 30 on ToM. All scores over 10bil are suspect IMHO as the bug seems to produce that score. There can't possibly be 50 people above that mark. The 8bil I would say is the legit #1.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I'm only thinking about PBs. Just playing for fun. Big Shot is so so much better than I thought it was going to be.

If the leader boards get scrubbed, okay. If not, okay.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012

Sam T

You discount anything over 300 million on ripley? There are quite a few of us who have scored more than that on a single shot. I think Advalle is number one at somewhere around 12 billion if I am not mistaken...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.