Table of the Week Club...Week 15: CENTAUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Bad move, human! This week is all about Centaur. Show how you can enter the Queen's Chamber anytime you want, and put your tips and tricks in here to prove it.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've found the quickest way is to sharp-shoot the ORBS targets. But another particularly easy way (only on TPA) is to shoot the Drop Target Chamber.

For me on Android, that shot seems to be on rails and very predictable.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
I like to pick off the ORBS targets, hopefully in order, to start off a multiball. Then concentrate on the top right target from the left flipper and captive ball from the right. Once all those inline drops are down crazy multiball fun can just keep going. Keep knocking down ORBS targets to lock more balls and hit those upper right and upper left targets to keep the fun going. Mutiball mayhem, which is why I love this table.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So, best way to play this table for me is to try and shoot the ORBS targets out of order all day then just go for the Queen's Chamber when I have enough balls loaded up. I may go for collecting the bonus if it's accessible but I mostly focus on the above strategy.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I have all the goals. Just scored about 6M, which I think is my high score.

I always forget how fun this table is. No ramps or toys, just hitting targets and crazy multiball.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
This is gonna be fun in the tourney. One game I'll be doing fairly well, the next game it will be house ball city. Give me 10 games, I'll put up a nice score. Give me 2? No guarantees. For the record, I go for knocking all but one of the Queen's Chamber targets, then clear the orbs. Once I have 2 or more loaded, take out the final Queen target and see how long I can keep multiball going (not very).

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I don't mind this table, usually go after the word orbs for the multiball. My all time HS on this table is around 11 mil.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Damn, I was hoping for a boring table this week so I could spend the little time I have this week on the mobile tournament. I haven't really played Centaur much, but it looks awesome and is one of the tables I really want to play more... That crazy multiball :)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
This is gonna be fun in the tourney. One game I'll be doing fairly well, the next game it will be house ball city. Give me 10 games, I'll put up a nice score. Give me 2? No guarantees.

Hahaha, exactly my thoughts. This table is so unpredicatable for me. Unlike other tables, where I have some idea what my score will be, the range is here very big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.