Tourney prizes...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well so far we have given away a copy of TAF, and a copy of "Papers, Please". Both were donated by fellow members, as they were extra copies. If you have extra copies of games we can give away, or have something you think would be a good prize, please contact me and we'll give it away in an upcoming TotM tourney. Then of course there are the highly coveted avatars for use here given to our top 3 finishers.

As mentioned in the BlahCade podcast, our Mike over at wizardamusement.com is going to be giving this away in our season ending tourney in July...

CEIMYv8XIAAKB3b.jpg

C'mon now, how cool is that? Freakin' Randy "Macho Man" Savage custom shooter rod! This will be eligible to anyone who participated in 4 of the 6 tourneys for the season via random drawing.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I have two codes for Star Wars Rebels and two codes for Age of Ultron on PS4 that I have leftover from the ZP2 stream last week. I could offer those to the winners. :)

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Well so far we have given away a copy of TAF, and a copy of "Papers, Please". Both were donated by fellow members, as they were extra copies. If you have extra copies of games we can give away, or have something you think would be a good prize, please contact me and we'll give it away in an upcoming TotM tourney. Then of course there are the highly coveted avatars for use here given to our top 3 finishers.

As mentioned in the BlahCade podcast, our Mike over at wizardamusement.com is going to be giving this away in our season ending tourney in July...

CEIMYv8XIAAKB3b.jpg

C'mon now, how cool is that? Freakin' Randy "Macho Man" Savage custom shooter rod! This will be eligible to anyone who participated in 4 of the 6 tourneys for the season via random drawing.

Do we get a box of Slim Jims to go with this prize?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well, here's a suggestion. Not sure if it's really a "prize" as such, but...

How about interviewing the winner of each month's tourney on the next podcast? Obviously it would have to be mutually agreed and set up, but I'm sure there are a few players out there who'd be up for it.

Members online

Members online