360 - Request Bug and Multiplayer Request

VorTechS

Jun 25, 2012
Hi All,

Been playing on Pinball Arcade for a little while now, and have been introducing my eldest (who is just 6) to the world of pinball.

Requests

So, we decide on a table and set things up for 2 players and then run into a couple of little 'niggles' that we wouldn't expect to find (ie. something practically every other game on the platform wouldn't do!):

1. When you set the number of players, play a game and the game ends, the number of players is immediately reset. So if you want another game, you have to go back into the menus, set up 2 players again, then start the game.

Please can you change things so that the number of players is retained, ideally regardless of the table you are playing!

2. Please add multiple-controller support. Having to use one controller shared amongst the number of players in the game is just way to oldskool for me! ;)

Bug

Seems to be quite easy to replicate this one, but in 'Theatre of Magic' just before the beginning of a new game you can 'confuse' the table into not giving you a ball by rapidly pressing the 'A' button. Doesn't do it 100% of the time, but you can make it do it quite often, usually after the end of an existing game.

Basically finish a game (know you did badly and didn't get a new high score), press 'A' to confirm last score, 'A' to Start a New Game (maybe with a few more 'A's thrown in) and the camera pans around the table leaving you stuck.

Anyway, I love this game ... wasted so many hours on it! I just can't seem to get into the Black Hole table though, just doesn't appeal to me!

Keep up the awesome work!

VorTechS

Jun 25, 2012
Well, not been able to replicate the 'Theatre of Magic' bug for ages now, despite deliberately trying to replicate it!
Have no idea how I managed to get it consistently before!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts