John Borg Poll

Pick 5 games from John Borgs Designed tables

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I like a lot of John Borg tables so i decided to make a poll of the games he designed. I thought about it when i was watching Twister yesterday, I actually like that pinball machine. Along with Jurassic Park, last action hero, Star Wars, Tales from the crypt, Ironman, Tron Lagacy (LE), and Indiana Jones Stern version. I thought i'd see what everybody picks, and you can pick 5. I forgot i wanted to put Tron Lagacy on it, well that would have been 6 for me but yes i would like to see Tron Lagacy on the pinball arcade plus many more but i picked my 5.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
John Borg, along with Lonnie Ropp, are credited for the Austin Powers concept, and Borg also worked on the mechanics, but Ropp, alone, is credited with the actual table design.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I voted all the Stern tables because they are the newest, and, in pinball (with a few exceptions), newer is better.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I didn't know that Richard, thanks for telling me. I have both John Borg and Lonnie Ropp on Facebook and of course Steve and Mark Ritchie, George Gomez, Joe Balcer, and i think a couple others but i can't find Pat Lawlor i would love to have him on their his tables got me into pinball, espesially The Addams Family and Twilight Zone, right know my favorite pinball machine is a tie Family Guy and Spiderman. Later.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I think my favorite pinball machine might change when Jersey Jacks The Wizard Of Oz comes out, I heard Joe Balcer and Dennis Nordman worked really hard on making it a really cool playfield. We'll just have to wait.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Well Kiddies, It looks like another episode of Tales from the Crypt. Well anyway it looks like everybody wants to see Tales from the crypt, and i don't blame you (Let's go Chopping). I played this a lot when i could find one, I also see Tron Lagacy and Guns N Roses are on peoples list. I would also like to see Jurassic Park, Twister, and Indiana Jones (Stern Edition) on the TPA at some point depending on their licsencing and if and when they get the S.A.M. board emulated to indiana jones and Tron Lagacy. Well Kiddies have a good night and don't get to frightened.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Oh and thanks for voting, i'll tell John that Tales from the crypt seems like it's everybody's favorite, along with Tron Lagacy and Guns n roses.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Well Kiddies, It looks like another episode of Tales from the Crypt. Well anyway it looks like everybody wants to see Tales from the crypt, and i don't blame you (Let's go Chopping). I played this a lot when i could find one, I also see Tron Lagacy and Guns N Roses are on peoples list. I would also like to see Jurassic Park, Twister, and Indiana Jones (Stern Edition) on the TPA at some point depending on their licsencing and if and when they get the S.A.M. board emulated to indiana jones and Tron Lagacy. Well Kiddies have a good night and don't get to frightened.

You AXED for it.

Hair today. Leftovers tomorrow.

John Kassir's pun-tastic voice work for the Crypt Keeper is truly awesome.

To be honest, I struggled to get 5 tables. Not because it was hard to pick, because it was hard to find any from that list I played and like, or have actually had the opportunity to play IRL.

Members online

Members online