In what order would you like to see the PHOF tables released?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
FS has announced that the PHOF tables will be released, and have so far included one in every DLC pack. However, they have not said what order the remaining tables would be released in. What order would you like to see the released?

Here's the list (for the sake of argument, I'll assume Sorcerer will be released, and Jive Time will not)

Whirlwind
Sorcerer
Black Knight
Firepower
No Good Gofers
Taxi
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
1. No Good Gofers
2. Whirlwind
3. Taxi
4. Pin*Bot
5. Black Knight
6. Firepower
7. Space Shuttle
8. Sorcerer

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Taxi, Pin*Bot, Firepower, Black Knight, Space Shuttle, Whirlwind, Sorcerer.

The Wii release didn't have No Good Gofers, so I have no opinion about that one.

PinHead4Life

Jun 22, 2012
Though I played every table quite a bit on WPHoF the two I spent the most time on were Medieval Madness and TotAN. Since those two tables have been released already (depending on your platform) I would prefer to have some new tables for TPA never seen in previous FS games. But that's not the question here is it? :D My order would be:

Whirlwind
No Good Gophers
Pinbot
Taxi
Sorcerer
Black Knight
Firepower
Space Shuttle

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
It's funny how similar these all are so far. Poor Space Shuttle! Not saying I disagree...

No Good Gofers and WW are at the top of my list from these. I'd like to play more new tables though!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
For me it is:
Whirlwind
Ngg
Black knight
Space shuttle
Sorcerer
Pinbot
Taxi
Firepower
Jive time

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Taxi (by a mile for me - one of my favorite tables!)

Whirlwind
No Good Gofers
Pin*Bot
Black Knight (I'd love to see BK2K)
Sorcerer
Firepower
Space Shuttle

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
I actually have a Space Shuttle pin, I love it. Why so many dislike it I don't know, to shallow of a rule set I guess. For a pin from '84 I think its even beyond its time.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
1. Whirlwind
2. Firepower
3. Black Knight
4. Taxi
5. Space Shuttle
6. No Good Gophers
7. Sorcerer
8. Pinbot

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I like Space Shuttle; I just like others better. I seem to be unusual in liking Firepower and never warming to Whirlwind.

And as much as the Sorcerer annoys me, it's in a way that keeps me coming back to beat him, so maybe I rated him too low. That guy's even snottier than Rudy.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Ideally . . .

1. Pinbot
2. Whirlwind
3. Jive Time
4. Taxi
5. Sorcerer
6. Space Shuttle
7. Firepower
8. Black Knight
9. Gophers

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Shouldn't we be ranking the Gottlieb tables as well? I know Big Shot and Strikes 'n' Spares (ugh) was mentioned somewhere, so they're definitely in the pipeline too.

I am also a big fan of the older stuff, but this collection is so solid I will buy every release from it, so it's hard to put these in order. Also an owner of the Wii version without any experience of the Gofers game.

1. Firepower
2. Pin*Bot
3. Space Shuttle
4. Black Knight
5. Taxi
6. Sorcerer
7. Whirlwind
8. No Good Gofers

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Shouldn't we be ranking the Gottlieb tables as well? I know Big Shot and Strikes 'n' Spares (ugh) was mentioned somewhere, so they're definitely in the pipeline too.

We aren't sure how many Gottlieb tables from that collection will be released, while 7 out of these 8 Williams tables are confirmed, with Sorcerer still a possibility.
Big Shot is pretty good, Strikes N' Spares is a terrible idea. While IRL it might be fun to play a few games, as it's oversized pinballs fuel that animal urge to launch heavy objects into things, it doesn't have much appeal beyond that. A virtual version fares even worse, as this visceral factor will be absent.

So here's my Gottlieb ranking:

Big Shot

I'm not even going to put SNS on there, since I don't want it and won't buy it.

Last edited:

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
1. Pin*Bot
2. Whirlwind
3. No Good Gofers
4. Taxi
5. Sorcerer
6.Space Shuttle
(omitted BK, since it's been announced, and Firepower, as it does nothing for me)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.