Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mr. Game/ Tecnoplay

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Taito

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
14 choices, what 5 do you feel have the best selection of tables? These may or may not be possible, but what company for ASK homework recreation is the most apealing?

It definitely works the way it should this time :)

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Atari would be so cool - Superman is a fantastic-looking table, there's one in a local bowling alley.

However, Atari's current incarnation is basically a bunch of douches who have been trying to sue people left right and center for copyright violation of 30-year-old games they never developed, owned, or marketed; just using the Atari name to try and make a fast buck. Actually, they probably don't even know Atari made pinballs back in the late 70s/early 80s.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I didn't know anything about Ataris current state interesting, but crappy. Maybe they will be easier to work with when someone is trying to offer a deal to license an old product.

I picked Atari, Interflip, Gameplan, Sonic, and Recel.

If they picked them all up they could alternate periods of SS and EM tables, and keep going for years. More different elements could be added to a playfield editor with these selections. I can dream right :p

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ial*-Most-wanted-post-Zaccaria-ASK-collection

A link to the original poll that I only gave us 1 selection on. Taito was the clear winner with 6 votes out of 20. In our new poll 100% of 8 of us would like Atari! Taito and Gameplan are tied for 2nd with 6 votes. I hope we get 20 voters on this poll, it would be fun to compare results. I find it interesting that we all agree so far on Atari even though that may not be our first choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.