iOS - Bug Some minor physics bugs on MB

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
First off, let me say that far and away this is my favourite table on PA right now. Now that the camera bug is fixed, it's a ton of fun, and it feels just like a real table. The fact that the ball launch varies which D-I-G lane it lands on is a great touch. Great job on the implementation, PA folks.

I have noticed a few physics bugs though. These only happen occasionally, but enough to be noticed in most games:

- Sometimes, a shot to the Wolfman orbits doesn't register. Seems like any fast, solid shot fails to trigger the orbit sensor, and the shot isn't credited.
- Occasionally, a solid shot to the Mosh Pit lane will exit via the left (Bride) ramp entrance, instead of via the left orbit like it's supposed to.
- Rarely, a shot to the right ramp when Frank is lit for multiball will count as a Frank shot and start multiball. This has only happened a few times to me, but when it does it's *really* annoying. (Starting Frankenstein Multiball at the right time is key to high scores on this table.)
- About 10% of ball launches fail to stay in the D-I-G lane area, and instead bounce out the right orbit. (But I think the real table does this sometimes soon, and in any case the skill shot stays lit if you can get the ball up there within about 10s.)

Small bugs to be sure, and I suspect they're a general issues with the PA physics engine as opposed to MB-specific bugs. Still, would be nice to have them fixed. Thanks!

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Have you posted these at the main iOS bug thread? That one gets FArsight people to react. I posted some of your observations myself there,
Greetings, Slam23

Members online

Members online