getting nervous... still no title update and DLC is due tomorrow.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
didn't the vita get an update a few days before the dlc dropped? ps3 hasn't had one and dlc day is tomorrow (woo hoo)

chicken little

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
When I started TPA a few moments ago it told me I needed to update - which I did. Now the error message is gone. So there should be something going on very soon.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I see the DLC is up on the store but I still have version 1.00 of TPA, I started it up and had no update... I am going to get the DLC later after I run some errands... but I'm curious as to why there is no title update.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
TPA is currently not automatically forcing a title update, so you need to delete TPA (not your save file) from your PS3 and redownload it again then the new tables should show up.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
TPA is currently not automatically forcing a title update, so you need to delete TPA (not your save file) from your PS3 and redownload it again then the new tables should show up.

Will that cause any issues with the loss of goals or local highscores?

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012

we need christian bale to rant to sony... "that's ****ing amateur!"

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Instead of deleting anything, just redownload the Demo and all tables should show up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts