Rate the app.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
Hey guys, just though I'd remind you guys (if you havent already done so) rate the app 5 stars. Why? To counter all the current whiners that are 1 starring the app. Since TPA became the "Free App of the Week" alot of people have downloaded it, and not all of them are happy with the fact that you dont get every table, so they rate it 1 star and call it garbage which really grinds my gears. So if you havent already done so 5 star TPA in the App Store if you could because we all know this app deserves more than 1 star.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
I think we all have rated it who are in this forum. However what we all can do is edit our rating and it bumps it up to the top.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
They are unreasonable for the most part, ios users quibbling over pennies always makes me laugh, some of most exepensive hardware out there and they complain what they dont get for free.

*speaking to imaginary 1 star rater*
Ffs LOOK this is one ENTIRE pinball game, which obviously takes more time and skill than you idiots have in your entire bodies....****s rong with you that one tables got more gameplay than all your ****ing angry birds...flock of whawhas!

*ahem*

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just updated my review. It's amazing how these complainers seem to be so out of touch with reality when it comes to pricing.

Last edited:

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
Just updated my review. It's amazing how these complainers seem to be so out of touch with reality when it comes to pricing.

The problem is that the average Gaming attention span of the average IOS iphone/ipad user per game is perhaps 1 day of play and they move on to the next free or $1 app that you can complete in an hour of play. Pinball is more complex, you cannot get all you can out of it in an hour, or a single session of play. Furthermore, most younger iphone and ipad users will not have played a pinball machine since arcades are scarce and spend all their time on consolesplaying black ops. The core pinball audience is large, but an older crowd. And many are coming in late in the game having accidentally heard about the game in passing from a friend, or seeing it as app of the week in the appstore and remembering that they used to love pinball games when they were younger. Overall, I believe there are still a lot more potential customers out there and if Farsight keeps their attentions in these forums, they might catch more wanderers. Twilight Zone and Star Trek TNG will bring in lots of fans. I think Star Trek will bring even more than TZ simply because there are thiusands of Trekkies that will get the facebook message alerting them from the star trek facebook profile. There are a lot more Star Trek fans than Twilight Zone fans, even though the pinball table of TZ is more popular.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.