Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Sign ups for the May TotM are open! Go here http://goo.gl/forms/5vJM0lMo0m to join in. You have until 10pm Friday to do so. Tables being played are:

Monster Bash
Cue Ball Wizard
Whirlwind
Centaur

Tourney starts Saturday between 7 and 8am PDT and finishes at 10pm PDT. Score can only be entered between those times here http://goo.gl/forms/lrVd0eZX33

At this time I am still looking for a prize to offer, so if you would like to donate one, PM me. This is tourney 4 of 6 for the season, and if you want to be entered to win the Randy "Macho Man" Savage custom shooter rod, you need to have played in at least 4 of the tournaments. As mentioned in the latest BlahCade podcast and can be seen in the April Results thread, points are tight among the top 10, so don't miss out! All it takes is a good tourney showing and you might leap frog up the charts.

Spread the word and see you all on Saturday!

Late Breaking News!!
We now have some prizes being offered up by FarSight. Via random drawing, we will be giving away:
TAF Gold for Xbox One (must own regular edition of TAF)
TAF Pro for Xbox One or PS4
TAF Custom Ball Pack for PS4

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Really? The first link is the one that is open right now, and I just clicked it myself and it worked fine. The second link is for score entry on Saturday and that one of course is not accepting yet.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Signed up and ready to go!
I will refuse to work this Saturday (working Sunday though) to see if it helps a little :eek:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Fully in this time, I like all these tables (CBW is tolerable) and none have any grindy degenerate flaws.

Only thing is I'm busy most of the day Saturday, but should get home in time to play at least a good bit.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm in now.

Next month's tournament will be a different matter as I'll be out of the country. I'll either have to hope all the tables are ones I own on my tablet, or I have access to a PC capable of handling DX9 (my brother-in-law ought to have something decent). We'll see.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Good news everyone! Mike L, the community manager from FarSight, has offered up some codes for us to give away over the next few tourneys!! You PS4 and Xbox One owners will be the ones to benefit from this (sorry Steam :(), but I have codes for TAF Gold (Xbone), TAF Pro, and TAF ball packs (PS4). I think we'll give away one of each in a random drawing. Cool, huh?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Cool, although I don't own any of these consoles, it's great to see Farsight sponsoring our tournament.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Calling out people early, as I'm busy tomorrow and won't be able to then! We've got just over half of our players who have signed up in the past registered. Here's who is missing...
[MENTION=376]Bahnzo[/MENTION], [MENTION=486]Bonzo[/MENTION], [MENTION=5144]Crepello55012[/MENTION], [MENTION=2575]DarkMatt[/MENTION], [MENTION=1590]drheath[/MENTION], [MENTION=138]Dylan_h[/MENTION], [MENTION=5235]Ernie1977[/MENTION], [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION], [MENTION=26]HOW[/MENTION], [MENTION=5112]jdoa[/MENTION], [MENTION=3]Jeff Strong[/MENTION], [MENTION=623]JPelter[/MENTION], [MENTION=4614]Reagan Dow[/MENTION], [MENTION=5291]SsnakeBite[/MENTION], [MENTION=2036]switch3flip[/MENTION], [MENTION=416]brakel[/MENTION], [MENTION=714]mrhorseshoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=103]David Pannozzo[/MENTION], [MENTION=5243]workshed[/MENTION]

What are ya waiting for? Get signed up!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts