Next original themes teased

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Game Informer's June issue is out now and features a four page article focused on Zen. It mentions Portal, Zen's other new releases, and teases what's coming in the future. Unsurprisingly (but still exciting) Zen has confirmed more Star Wars/Marvel content. They also mentioned another 2 pack of original themes, the themes are Ancient Greek Mythology and Amusement Park. Haven't seen anybody talking about this yet so I thought if bring it up and see what you all think (about the themes not the physics)

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I'm always excited by the prospect of original themes from Zen. I'm quite burnt out on Marvel/Star Wars, which aren't even licenses I particularly care about. (If they had the license to make Star Trek tables I wouldn't mind seeing a dozen of those!) I think most of their original themes are quite good. I really loved the Iron and Steel pack. Ancient Greek Mythology sounds quite interesting but I'm not as sure about an Amusement Park themed table. Cyclone left a really bad taste in my mouth. Still, I'll give Zen's new table a try. I am glad that they are doing more original themes again.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
I'm a huge Marvel fan... and I'm a casual fan of Star Wars, so those taking up the majority of the game are only a bonus for me. I'm also a big fan of south park, portal and the telltale walking dead, so as far as licensing goes, Zen is batting a thousand with me. Even if Zen were all completely original concepts though, I would still enjoy it.

Greek gods and amusement parks sound like a good way to go. There is lots of content to work with there.

A Punisher table would be cool. If they are going to do another Marvel event table, then the original Secret Wars would be great. We'll probably get an Ant-man table though to coincide with the movie. Likewise with the Star Wars movies.

I'm hoping we will get a season 2 walking dead.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon uses the Greek mythology theme to great effect (if you have a DS or 3DS, check it out - it's made by the Pro Pinball team), so this could be good!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Lots of potential with both of those themes. I just hope they find a way to give a each a unique look and feel. Fingers crossed for good results.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Think of Stern's Rollercoaster Tycoon but with a hefty helping of Zen visual magic and the mind boggles at the possibilities...

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I'm a huge Marvel fan... and I'm a casual fan of Star Wars, so those taking up the majority of the game are only a bonus for me. I'm also a big fan of south park, portal and the telltale walking dead, so as far as licensing goes, Zen is batting a thousand with me. Even if Zen were all completely original concepts though, I would still enjoy it.

Greek gods and amusement parks sound like a good way to go. There is lots of content to work with there.

A Punisher table would be cool. If they are going to do another Marvel event table, then the original Secret Wars would be great. We'll probably get an Ant-man table though to coincide with the movie. Likewise with the Star Wars movies.

I'm hoping we will get a season 2 walking dead.

Sounds like we agree on a lot (except I have no use for another Walking Dead, big disappointment for me). I really love the things Zen does with their licenses, I honestly would be 100% happy if they became a full time Marvel/Disney developer.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.