PS3 - Bug PS3 DLC Tables Will Not Install

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
Am I the only one out there who has been eagerly awaiting the release of the new tables - only to have them not work?

I purchased and downloaded all 4 of the new tables, only to find that upon entering TPA, they are nowhere to be found. What gives?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This is also happening on the PS Vita. I guess we will have to wait a little bit until they also release the update to the game.

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
Sigh - well I hope they sort it out soon. If it isn't updated soon, it isn't really a June 26th release!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
TPA is currently not automatically forcing a title update, so you need to delete TPA (not your save file) from your PS3 and redownload it again then the new tables should show up.

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
Are we sure it's the correct format? IE: I only see the DLC updates for Vita (even tho they are in the PS3 add-on section).

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Yeah, I'm confused as well. I bought the MM/Bride-pack... and now that I've downloaded it it says it's vita only? What the heck?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Instead of deleting anything, just redownload the Demo and all tables should show up.

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
I can confirm that downloading the demo (plus your unlock code?), and reinstalling, will enable the new tables.

Thanks for the tip. PiN WiZ!

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
UPDATE Instead of deleting anything, just redownload the Demo and all tables should show up.

When you say "show up", what do you mean? I cant even get them to "Install" wants me to have a psvita to install the tables. WTF.

And im using full release of the game, no demo d/l

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
When you say "show up", what do you mean? I cant even get them to "Install" wants me to have a psvita to install the tables. WTF.

You don't need to install the DLC separately. If you bought and downloaded them, just go to the store and download the demo. Once that's installed you can just start Pinball Arcade normally and you'll have all the new tables. The DLC tables you can actually see in the game list are the Vita versions. You get both PS3 and Vita tables when you buy them. Note that getting the demo when you already have PA installed will simply update the base program to accept the DLC tables, so you won't lose anything.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

Download the PS3 version of The Pinball Arcade Demo and install it, then proceed to purchase and install the unlock keys for the new tables.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
When you get to the download screen you'll see two games. The top one is for vita. If you only have a ps3 then you want to download the second one. It does not say vita in the title.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.