Backdoor Billion

Jeffpin

Jun 25, 2012
ic06yh.png

Billion points for getting all the way to a 10 loop combo.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Yeah, on the console versions, if you want to get close to the max 10 billion, you have to get one of these, since you are limited to 8 one billion point shots.

Best way to get this is to keep shooting the center heart ramp with the right flipper over and over. Just keep shooting off the very back of the flipper as the ball comes back through.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, on the console versions, if you want to get close to the max 10 billion, you have to get one of these, since you are limited to 8 one billion point shots.

Wait... what??? I never knew that. I've only gotten to 6. My hat's off to the 9 billionaires.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Wait... what??? I never knew that. I've only gotten to 6. My hat's off to the 9 billionaires.
Yes, unfortunately the iphone and android users have that advantage over us. On the console versions the score will turn over after 10,000,000,000.

I currently have high score number 8. Look at the 2 above mine. They purposely got it as close to 10,000,000,000 as they could and then quit.

Last edited:

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012

Best way to get this is to keep shooting the center heart ramp with the right flipper over and over. Just keep shooting off the very back of the flipper as the ball comes back through.

Yep, on iPhone, I personally time it and hit the flipper when the ball rolls into the center of the red/yellow graphic that runs down in front of the flippers. It works for either side. ;)

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
And why is it that the mobile tables can register over 10b?

You can't get over 10 billion on the real machine, and the console versions emulate the real ROM (as evidenced by the fact you can do the "old macdonald" easter egg on the console versions). The mobile versions do not (apparently).

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
The other day I got a 10 billion 400 million or so on iPhone... It rolled over as I expected and registered on the leaderboards as 10 billion and change, but it didn't end up on my own high score list or give me any hall of fame points... irritating. Is this a glitch or is that what is supposed to/always happens?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts