New DLC Doesn't Show Up on Vita

malong

Jun 26, 2012
I just downloaded the latest DLC for the Vita. It claims to install but fails to show up when I start the game. I can see Medieval Madness and Bride of Pinbot, but not Funhouse or Cirqus Voltaire. I tried redownloading the Pinball Arcade demo but it didn't make any difference.

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

I'm having a similar problem with the PS3 versions, though NONE of the DLC shows up there (no Medieval Madness, no Bride of Pinbot, no Funhouse, no Cirqus Voltaire).

Mike

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Instead of deleting anything, just redownload the Demo and all tables should show up on your PS3. The title update for the PS Vita may not be up yet which is needed to unlock the new tables.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
PS 3 has all tables working , you have to download the demo and use the unlocks via the game , the store knows you bought them so then it downloads and then finally installs it. ASS BACKWARDS but it works. (PS3)

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Has anyone tried deleting the game and re-downloading on the Vita to see if it works?
I did this with the last update to try to un-screwup the table graphics, but on the Vita deleting the game also deletes your save and all scores.

EDIT LIKE WOLF: nevermind. Crushed Turtle answered while i was typing.

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
I'm a little let down that the other tables still have some of the same problems. I was really hoping to see the canyon between the flippers on MM addressed and also the blurry pictures on every other table besides Ripleys and the new DLC's.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I'm a little let down that the other tables still have some of the same problems. I was really hoping to see the canyon between the flippers on MM addressed and also the blurry pictures on every other table besides Ripleys and the new DLC's.

I am also let down by the fact that those problems were never fixed. It just seems like the PS Vita doesn't get any attention from the developers as compared to the other systems. Even though we have pointed out issues with the game several times here, there has been only 1 post from the developers in this section.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
The Vita is a new Platform and chances are really strong that only 1 or 2 guys at FarSight are overseeing the conversions , give them some FAITH and let them work on the bugs , it isn't easy but from what I've seen they are in good hands , also you do realise that the tables we got today were probably submitted 2 months ago as was the updated version that runs it? There is a long approval process to get Sony store approval , it's not instant , and even game updates have to be rubber stamped . Be thankful were not in the same boat as 360 owners , it's worse and I fear they have politics delaying their new stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts