BlahCade Podcast #19 - Pitch Slapped

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Like Magic, a new BlahCade podcast is available. Words are spoken, stories are told. Including one about the roided out kangaroo near Jared, opinions on modding pinball tables, and much, much more.

Don't forget to sign up for TotM on June 24th so you can play on the 27th.

Enjoy the show, comments are more than welcome!

You can find the download for the podcast here

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

Be social with us!

On Twitter...

• @BlahCade
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
On Google+

BlahCade Podcast

Via Email

BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Cutoff in the middle of the conversation :p

EDIT: No wonder it cut off. It's shorter than what's uploaded :p

Last edited:

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
Downloaded fine here but some music started around the 1 hour mark for about 3 minutes. Made it hard to hear what was being said. :) Enjoyed the topics and really like the idea of making the tournament run 24 hours.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
24 hours great. Hot dogs and cinemas and all that a bit boring. All the banter and fun was missing in this one. That song seemed strange. As it ended at the same time Jared was talking about something I assumed it was intentional but until then I thought one of you had put your radio on by accident.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
just to qualify tge new audio direction, its by a new guy witho experience and hes still learning his tools, once he gets that and revuews his own work and user opoions itll be just fine, hes part time so dont arrest him just yet! a great first time effort...f he does 3 more by then end of the year itll be smooth as butter

bravo convict great first effort considering

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
just to qualify tge new audio direction, its by a new guy witho experience and hes still learning his tools, once he gets that and revuews his own work and user opoions itll be just fine, hes part time so dont arrest him just yet! a great first time effort...f he does 3 more by then end of the year itll be smooth as butter

bravo convict great first effort considering
Thanks heretic, and thanks everyone for the feedback about the overlaid PTX track. That didn't work to well admittedly, and would have been fine if I live mixed. It's rare we talk music so I don't anticipate it being a problem again.

Next time gadget, next tiiiime.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
24 hours great. Hot dogs and cinemas and all that a bit boring. All the banter and fun was missing in this one. That song seemed strange. As it ended at the same time Jared was talking about something I assumed it was intentional but until then I thought one of you had put your radio on by accident.
Yep it was intentional but a bit rough. Thanks for the feedback about the content. We'll continue to tweak and improve. On that subject is there anything you'd like to hear more about?

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Yep it was intentional but a bit rough. Thanks for the feedback about the content. We'll continue to tweak and improve. On that subject is there anything you'd like to hear more about?

Yes. I would like to hear a discussion about the table views and whether to have the event camera on or off. I play on PS3 and usually have it at the highest viewing angle, but there are times I wonder whether this is best practice. As for the camera thing, that's a mystery from table to table to me. A real life discussion would be interesting.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We can put that in the hopper. Might have to wait until we get more than just Jared and I talking though, especially since he plays portrait on his Nexus, and I play landscape on my PC!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yes. I would like to hear a discussion about the table views and whether to have the event camera on or off. I play on PS3 and usually have it at the highest viewing angle, but there are times I wonder whether this is best practice. As for the camera thing, that's a mystery from table to table to me. A real life discussion would be interesting.

We can put that in the hopper. Might have to wait until we get more than just Jared and I talking though, especially since he plays portrait on his Nexus, and I play landscape on my PC!
Yep, this is a good subject. Lock it in. Hopefully we'll have more than a duo for #20.

I have played in both portrait and landscape. I know that the camera angles on mobile have been designed for portrait play. Ultra low on portrait vs landscape is almost flat on the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.