What are you more excited about for Friday?

• Total voters

invitro

May 4, 2012

What I'm excited about is that I entered the poll question FOUR times:
- The thread title
- The poll question
- This post's title
- The text required for this post

I'll try to get this down to two, the next time I make a poll. I don't think just one copy of the poll question is possible.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
I am happy to see that one brave person (@Pop Sergeant) is excited for the U.S. Open, which I am currently viewing on TV. The course is a nifty links-style course, built on the site of a mine, there is mine equipment everywhere, and there is a train running beside several holes! Rory is wearing his best I'm-not-actually-a-caddy uniform. I think this course is the longest in U.S. Open history but I'm not sure. I think I'll change my vote...

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I'm sure I will love Road Show but what if the next table is F14!!! Or Jhonny Mnemonic!!! I gotta get that clue :p

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I can't wait for both, Red & Ted's Roadshow and the Newsletter. But I put down Red & Ted's Roadshow, because I used to play that game a lot at a bowling alley near me. One of the guys that worked their owned over 500 Pinball Machines and would put 50 games in the Bowling Alley. Every month he changed the 47 games, but he kept Red & Ted's Roadshow, The Addam's Family, and Safe Cracker in the bowling alley all the time never changed those 3. He said those 3 were big Money Makers, I say he picked 3 Awesome tables to do it with. Think about it all 3 of those tables are Lowlor tables, kinda makes you wander.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You guys will enjoy RoadShow very much. I've had my fun...for now, anyway. I've yet to make a video on this ;)

Bring on the hint!

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Well...
Friday morning here in Belgium and I'm leaving in an hour for the graspop metal meeting ^^

Schedule of the day
Aborted
Snot
Cavalera conspiracy
Marduk
Bodycount
Slash
Kiss

Ho yeah... the new table is coming right?

But in belgium it will be saturday when it comes out ^^

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I am happy to see that one brave person (@Pop Sergeant) is excited for the U.S. Open, which I am currently viewing on TV. The course is a nifty links-style course, built on the site of a mine, there is mine equipment everywhere, and there is a train running beside several holes! Rory is wearing his best I'm-not-actually-a-caddy uniform. I think this course is the longest in U.S. Open history but I'm not sure. I think I'll change my vote...
Stenson shot a great first round to tie the lead at 5 under. I hope he can keep it up the next few days :) U.S. Open is always a highlight of the year. And I'm looking forward to R+S and the newsletter as well :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts