Zaccaria Pinball - Universe (1977) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
If you think Lucky Fruit is difficult, wait until you get a load of Universe. This is the most basic of tables in the collection so far, and definitely one of the hardest. I like it very much.

To Zsolt, there seems to be a problem with the left side of the cabinet, it looks like the edge of the wood rail is coming through the side resulting in a gold stripe that shouldn't be there.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah - I'm loving Universe too. It's a fairly plain looking table colour wise which put me off initially, but the game play soon got me hooked.

74-89

May 2, 2014
To Zsolt also please note the wrong formatting of rule sheet bug that Baron reported previously.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014

This video has been posted before, but I thought it belonged here. This appears to be an excellent recreation! One thing, the red lights at the center playfield seem to stay lit after they are hit in the video, in the game they are put out when hit. Can anyone confirm how it is supposed to be?

I would like to again request the ability to select classic E.M. chimes or digital sounds on the tables this would be appropriate for. As seen in the video, this example of a real table has chimes, I assume the table ASK used to remake in game had the digital sounds we hear now. Imo this would be a great option to add to the ever growing list :)

Great work again!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Zsolt this table is a real pain in the head with the slings, also here a good example of the slingshots kicking the ball straight into the outlanes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.