No TotW this week and other announcements...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
There will be no Table of the Week for this week ending June 27th. For starters, we've gotten ahead of ourselves with tables vs. what will be played in the TotM. In addition, Roadshow came out and people seem pretty hyped to play it. As they should.

So take this week to play Roadshow, go as deep as you can into last weeks table, Twilight Zone, or practice any of the 4 tables for TotM! As a reminder, those tables are...

Harley Davidson (son of a b!itch)
Ripley's Believe It Or Not (now without game ending bug!)
El Dorado City of Gold (drop target heaven)
Diner (ball drain hell)

Sign ups will be start this Wednesday, the 24th, so be sure to look for that post with the link. As mentioned in the podcast, we'll try out a 24 hour version of the tourney this time to help and encourage our Euro and southern hemisphere friends, maybe get some new players.

TotW will resume next week with the announcement after the tourney concludes. Have a good week everyone!

Zeta

May 29, 2015
Speaking of Roadshow.. Does anyone have any idea if the release dates on tables are different in Europe? Because I have not been able to purchase Roadshow yet, and I see people have been playing it all week. Same thing happened with Xenon.

Just wondering, probably off topic and in a wrong thread so, sorry about that, I've never been too good with forums.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Speaking of Roadshow.. Does anyone have any idea if the release dates on tables are different in Europe? Because I have not been able to purchase Roadshow yet, and I see people have been playing it all week. Same thing happened with Xenon.

Europeans have been playing RS on PC this week and posting about it, including Tarek and others in the RS thread in General Discussion. Make sure you took the DX11 beta out of the Steam "Betas" tab if you had selected it earlier, so you'll get the update that has RS... several peeps had a problem with this, including me. (You probably want to post about this in the PC forum, or maybe General, if you post about it again.)

Zeta

May 29, 2015
Thanks for the help, much appreciated, I'll try that when I get home. And sorry again for posting to the wrong place.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.