I buy the tables on PSN for my PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Says "Connect the PS Vita system using a USB cable, and then start [Content Manager] on the PS vita system.

When trying to install the tables to my PS3 version of the game.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Download the PS3 version of The Pinball Arcade Demo and install it, then proceed to purchase and install the unlock keys for the new tables.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Talk about "False Advertising", I thought the PS3/PSvita were the same download. Appearntly not. Im pretty upset to say the least.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Why would I do that, when I had the full game before the demo came out? How exactly is that gonna work?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Talk about "False Advertising", I thought the PS3/PSvita were the same download. Appearntly not. Im pretty upset to say the least.

They're two separate downloads, but you should only have to pay for them ONCE.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
So I should delete my "full purchased" Pinball Arcade, and download the "Demo Version" for it to work, is what your saying?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Why would I do that, when I had the full game before the demo came out? How exactly is that gonna work?

NOTE TO PS3 USERS : Due to a problem with the PS3 patching mechanism you must RE-DOWNLOAD the PS3 Demo to see the new tables. This WILL NOT be required in the future.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Will the demo version recognize my purchase of the full game, and auto update to full game or something?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Will the demo version recognize my purchase of the full game, and auto update to full game or something?

Yes...the Demo has the title update you need to see the new tables and it will recognize your previous purchases.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Ok, I'll give it a try. Just download the demo version on top of what I already have? Then try to "Install the Tables" from the PS XMB, the bought tables are still "bubbles" waiting to be installed.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok, I'll give it a try. Just download the demo version on top of what I already have? Then try to "Install the Tables" from the PS XMB, the bought tables are still "bubbles" waiting to be installed.

Yes...you do not need to delete/uninstall anything.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
So, when I download the Demo and install it. Then what? I'll have "Pinball Arcade" and "Pinball Arcade Demo". The tables should install to the proper game directory? And I can delete the "Pinball Arcade Demo" after the tables are "Installed"?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
So, when I download the Demo and install it. Then what? I'll have "Pinball Arcade" and "Pinball Arcade Demo". The tables should install to the proper game directory? And I can delete the "Pinball Arcade Demo" after the tables are "Installed"?

No , Jerry after re-downloading the demo , there is only one application not two , but the PS3 Full version will now have the update version.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
So, dont download the demo if I already have the full version? And re-download the full version and try to install the new tables at that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts