Weed Pinball Mobile Game

WeedPinball

Jun 22, 2015
Hello all Pinball Lovers!
Pinball.jpg

We are new to this forum and I would like to present to you guys our new mobile game that we are currently working on which is called Weed Pinball.
We are recreational weed users and programmers and while we looked at the android games that would entertain us and use our favorite plant we couldn’t find any that we would enjoy and a game that would be competitive to play against our stoner friends.

Please check out our campaign on Indiegogo and support our efforts to bring you the best weed gaming experience ever!

http://igg.me/at/weedpinball/

Lvl2_2.png
weed_pinball_level_1.png
Print_screen_Multiplayer04.jpg

About The Game:
The game will offer a Single-player with an intuitive game play story in which you fight to collect as many points as possible so you can grow more weed on your farm. Compete and grow more weed than your friends! In the Single-player you will go deep into the story-line to meet every crazy character that is shown in the game. Each in-game character will give you a new awesome experience, but watch out because the game also has bad guys which try to stop you in your mission to collect and grow as much weed as possible.

The game will also offer multiplayer to play against other weed lovers like you for different monthly and weekly prizes. The Multiplayer is the most fun part of our game. When playing multiplayer you can choose to play online or offline. While playing offline, you can play it on different devices or on the same device, for example on a tablet where each side of the tablet the user has his own controls.
To immerse you even more into this game in-between each level you will have special mini games which are used to create the changing environment for extra fun, but don't worry they also serve a purpose to the whole game.

Why am I writing to you!
To be able to create the game as good as possible and most important to be able to buy servers on which we would host our game on. Currently we are unable to implement the online Multiplayer as we need servers for that. With these servers we would cover all the platforms and unify them so that a person who owns Android can play against an iPhone user or even against Mac Os or Windows. In the future we would implement it with PS4, PS3, PSVita and Xbox One.
weed_power_server.jpg

With your donation we would also be able to concentrate our full time towards Weed Pinball. You would give us an ability to finish the game much earlier and to implement other features into the game that all you gamers will love; from new levels to new mini games and different online competitions.
For all our donators we have rewards in place! For example if you donate 25$ (Grass Master) you will receive a Weed Pinball Pipe with your name engraved into it, and other extras!

You can’t donate, it’s no problem, help us spread the word about our new game. We want to hear feedback from other weed enthusiasts like ourselves to know what you want and how you feel about the upcoming game. We will keep posting new videos, pictures and information about the game on our social links so connect with us to get all the latest news!

Indiegogo: http://igg.me/at/weedpinball/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weedpinball
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WeedPinball
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSh8MkY5GEKAxdObBjW0HaQ

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm trying hard not to be overly-critical, but I don't think this will be a success.

Your playfield design is completely empty, there appears to be nothing to shoot for. Do you understand how a pinball ruleset works? I'm just saying because I see home made games like this on app stores all the time, and my main reaction is that they are pinball games made by people who don't actually understand pinball and just think it will be easy to make. People who think of pinball apps as nothing more than a five minute timewaster when they're waiting for the bus, to aimlessly flick a ball around.

You've posted an ad for your game on a forum of people who take pinball very seriously, so I hope you're prepared for some in-depth criticism. Please don't take it personally.

The theme is a turn-off for me, as well. Sorry.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
This looks more like a glorified pong or air hockey than pinball. like Espy ^ said, this is designed by someone that doesn't understand pinball. This will not appeal to pinball enthusiasts. This will only appeal to potheads for about 2 minutes.

So I watched the video. Realistic physics? uh no. It was a smiley face "ball" that moved like Evil Otto from Berzerk. The playfield doesn't really exist, it's just an empty field with power ups and collectables that appear. No outlanes? Does the ball even drain?

I'm sorry but this need a total redesign. I would go back to the drawing board on this one.

night

May 18, 2012
This looks (and probably is) like a game for kids, but the theme is.. weed. :eek: What I think is that you guys should get rid of the weed-theme, add a couple of funny characters and promote is game on the Disney forum, no sarcasm but a serious suggestion. This place, and pinball players in general will never buy this. Skip the weed, add some fun and candy, kids might like it.

WeedPinball

Jun 22, 2015
Epsy, very honest and detailed opinion I thank you for that, criticism is ok because I came to ask for real opinions and you gave me one and I will not get mad at you because you a different view on the game then someone else might have, so thanks. Yes the Pinball is not so regular and doesn't follow the rule-set as we tried to switch the game-play more towards the story line mini games and multiplayer which is the biggest part of the game. Anyways when the game comes out I urge you to try it, we will send it to you for free and anyone else that wants to do a try out, with this you will confirm your doubts or maybe enjoy the game, no harm in trying anyways thanks for your feedback!

WeedPinball

Jun 22, 2015
This looks more like a glorified pong or air hockey than pinball. like Espy ^ said, this is designed by someone that doesn't understand pinball. This will not appeal to pinball enthusiasts. This will only appeal to potheads for about 2 minutes.

So I watched the video. Realistic physics? uh no. It was a smiley face "ball" that moved like Evil Otto from Berzerk. The playfield doesn't really exist, it's just an empty field with power ups and collectables that appear. No outlanes? Does the ball even drain?

I'm sorry but this need a total redesign. I would go back to the drawing board on this one.

Thanks for the feedback, this is only the Alpha of the game not even the Beta so many changes will be done! thanks again!

WeedPinball

Jun 22, 2015
This looks (and probably is) like a game for kids, but the theme is.. weed. :eek: What I think is that you guys should get rid of the weed-theme, add a couple of funny characters and promote is game on the Disney forum, no sarcasm but a serious suggestion. This place, and pinball players in general will never buy this. Skip the weed, add some fun and candy, kids might like it.

Ahaha not a bad idea at all, but were afraid that we have gone too deep with this one so we will probably stick to it and maybe make another candy version of the game. Thanks for feedback

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I'm gonna take a couple of steps back on this one-
First the concept. I'm a former weed smoker, patiently waiting for my states legislation to pass laws that make it easier to obtain. (Sidebar-I don't think it'll be the same. Maybe it's got something to do with the risk...). You said something about going "deep into the story-line". That's not pinball. A successful pinball table is based on the here and now. The only thing I guess I like are the graphics. I wish you the best of luck. Prove me wrong by me seeing a machine in the lobby of my local discount store.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hate when pinball games do silly flippers like this. It immediately tells me to stay away. How about standard flippers with a joint drawn on the top side? I think it can be a cool theme that lends itself to great art, music, and humor. But please start with something that resemble a real pinball machine and then mod and theme it out to achieve your dream.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
Multiplayer is like Williams Joust pinball, so I'd like to see how that works out.

On Indiegogo you say you already invested $30,000 into the game, does that include the weed you smoked?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.