Pinball Challenges

Qlorn

Jun 13, 2015
First of all, Greetings.
Old timer who grew up on these machines since the early 70s. Pinball has been a great passion of mine in yearning to play the antiques... mostly, and all others.

That being said...
I really enjoy the challenges since I have a lot of time on my hands.

What I would really like to know is if there is a way to play the Season 2,3,4 challenges? I have bought all the seasons but can only play Season 1, Bally, Williams, and Got@Stern challenges.
Would love to play the other seasons as challenges. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or its just not possible to play the other season challenges.

Also, is this the best place to get future news on changes and releases of new machines, upcoming DLCs, and Tourney's?

Appreciate any guidance.

Qlorn

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
First of all, Greetings.
Old timer who grew up on these machines since the early 70s. Pinball has been a great passion of mine in yearning to play the antiques... mostly, and all others.

That being said...
I really enjoy the challenges since I have a lot of time on my hands.

What I would really like to know is if there is a way to play the Season 2,3,4 challenges? I have bought all the seasons but can only play Season 1, Bally, Williams, and Got@Stern challenges.
Would love to play the other seasons as challenges. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or its just not possible to play the other season challenges.

Also, is this the best place to get future news on changes and releases of new machines, upcoming DLCs, and Tourney's?

Appreciate any guidance.

Qlorn

Greetings Qlorn,

Generally I would say our newsletter is a good place to get the future news but Pinball Arcade Fans definitely a great place to get updates on The Pinball Arcade releases and other events. Regarding the season challenges, we have only created 2 challenges for season 1 and season 2 on The disc versions and eventually at some point we will make it available for customers who purchased the digital copies.

Also welcome to the forums!

Qlorn

Jun 13, 2015
Greetings Qlorn,

Also welcome to the forums!

Thanks Flippy, for the info and welcome. Guess I just need to be patient, which is fine... and even better that I landed where current news on Pinball Arcade is presented.

Q

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey Qlorn.

There's a ton to discover here on the forum, which can be a bit intimidating at first glance. While we are not a part of FarSight, most of their news get cycled through here. And we even have some of their team making posts, such as FlippyFloppy did! You can tell who they are by the bright blue names. Your best bet for getting going here is to click the "what's new" tab up top, finding topics that interest you, and read to your heart's content. There is a podcast that I and a couple of others from here have, called the BlahCade Podcast (available on iTunes) and we talk a ton about the goings on with The Pinball Arcade. Finally, do just what you did. Write a topic and see what the response is. Often people will redirect you to where the info is on here or give you a quick answer. It's a friendly group, so welcome and enjoy!

Qlorn

Jun 13, 2015
Fantastic, SYT.

Again, thanks for the welcome and the time to explain to me the options available. Not a big podcast fan.... btw, love the name of the cast... but passionate about pinball. Especially the mechanical oldies and 70's pinball. The table Flash really is the table that brought me home... after of course I fell in love with the Who. Might actually have to listen to the cast. Im so impatient for new tourneys and online play for the PS4.

Thanks for taking the time.

Respectfully,
Q

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Fantastic, SYT.

Im so impatient for new tourneys and online play for the PS4.

Well then be sure to check out the Table of the Week/Tournament of the Month threads. We run a tourney the last Saturday of every month and it is open to all platforms. Next one is on July 25th with sign-ups starting July 22nd. Lotta fun, different from what FarSight runs, and we have prizes!

Qlorn

Jun 13, 2015
Well then be sure to check out the Table of the Week/Tournament of the Month threads. We run a tourney the last Saturday of every month and it is open to all platforms. Next one is on July 25th with sign-ups starting July 22nd. Lotta fun, different from what FarSight runs, and we have prizes!

Shiny's!?!? I love prizes! heh
Will check it out for sure. I finally turned on a friend of mine that I grew up with and he as well loves the platform. Gonna steer him this way.

Respectfully,
Q

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts