[ANDROID] Ball Towers

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Our first iOS app, Ball Towers is also available on Google Play. If you have time would you please download the app, rate and make some good comments? Thank you very much!

Here is the link: Ball Towers on Google Play

74-89

May 2, 2014
This game is highly recommended by me. It's not Pinball but it does use ball and rails in an inventive manner. Great 3-D look. Only downside is still no expert levels (coming soon!) after all this time. Bonus is you get to see a full list of the ASK development team. A good addition to the Google Play store.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah I tried it, it's seems lots of fun and has great potential, but I just can't play with that locked camera angle. Fine when going forward, but then when you make a turn the cam angle stays the same and it's like the ball goes "backwards" and you can't see where you're going and it's just useless. It's like backing up with a car and only looking forward. You have to guess or memorize but it's just not fun like it could be. Frustrating, boring, I don't like it.

Have I missed a way to change camera to "always behind the ball angle" or at least more zoomed out or is it just locked like this? I didn't rate it but my rating wouldn't be very high right now, sorry.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I bought and tried this, but it seems very buggy on iOS. When a level is finished and the 'congrats' sign comes up none of the buttons 'restart, menu etc' respond. I can only force close the app. Uninstalled!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.