How many TPA tables have you played in real life?

How many TPA tables have you actually played?

• All of them! Every single one! (this includes Goin' Nuts, people)

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • At least 50

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • At least 40

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • At least 30

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • At least 20

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • At least 10

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Less than 10 (but at least one)

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • None of them! Zero!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'm sure this has been done before, but let's get a fresh poll going. Now that we've reached 60 tables in the game, how many of actual machines have you played (as of the Road Show update)?

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
There are actually 61 tables, if you include TAFG as a separate table. And you should, as it is. :)

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Most memorable for me in chronological order: Xenon, Black Hole, Whirlwind, Funhouse, Terminator 2, Star Trek Next Generation, Cirqus Voltaire, Monster Bash. That is my Pinball Arcade:D

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
It's funny,I was/am planning to resurrect my thread about what TPA tables that I've played in real life because of the Pintastic show that I'm attending today - because that number is going up!

As of now I'm sitting at 47 total. Hopefully over 50 (including an Addams Gold) when this weekend is done.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I've played around 30 to 40 Pinball Arcade tables on location thanks to pinball excursions outside of my home state and the Pinball Wizard Arcade.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think I've played all of them at least once, other than Goin' Nuts. Many I've only played a time or two at a pin show though.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I've played a little more than half the tables in TPA irl, including Goin' Nuts which was in a local arcade.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
46 and also Addam's Gold :) Out of the ones I haven't played I'd most want to try Genie, Jack*Bot and Flight2k.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Counted 'em up and I got 44. Although I'm not sure about Jack*Bot. Pretty sure I've seen one, but can't remember if I played it or not.

The missing ones are:
RBION - never seen one, anywhere (maybe should've look in the Ripley's Believe It Or Not attraction in San Francisco when we were there?!)
CV - seen a few at shows, but they've either been switched off or not set to free play
HD3 - not even a glimpse, anywhere
Big Shot - has eluded me thus far
Central Park - I heard there was one at Allentown last year, but not the day I was there
Space Shuttle - I've seen a couple at shows, but there were packed up ready to leave
Centaur - saw a Centaur II at Free Gold Watch (identical to Centaur apart from the cabinet), didn't play it
Goin' Nuts - one day I'll get to Vegas
Haunted House - there was one in Allentown, but it was busy (I did get to play BH for the first time though - it kicked my butt)
C1812 - never seen one
El Dorado - never seen one
WHO Dunnit - there was one in FGW but it was out of order
LCA - never seen one
POTO - never seen one
TAFG - never seen one (and they're not as rare as CC, which I have played!)
Jack*Bot - I think I saw one, once, a long time ago
Safe Cracker - never seen one

karl

May 10, 2012
Ahh. Voted too fast. Thought it was how many pinballs in total, not TPA tables. I voted over 50 but the truth is more like 30 + (33 I believe)

Teach me to read the thread more carefully in the future :)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Counted 'em up and I got 44. Although I'm not sure about Jack*Bot. Pretty sure I've seen one, but can't remember if I played it or not.

The missing ones are:
RBION - never seen one, anywhere (maybe should've look in the Ripley's Believe It Or Not attraction in San Francisco when we were there?!)
CV - seen a few at shows, but they've either been switched off or not set to free play
HD3 - not even a glimpse, anywhere
Big Shot - has eluded me thus far
Central Park - I heard there was one at Allentown last year, but not the day I was there
Space Shuttle - I've seen a couple at shows, but there were packed up ready to leave
Centaur - saw a Centaur II at Free Gold Watch (identical to Centaur apart from the cabinet), didn't play it
Goin' Nuts - one day I'll get to Vegas
Haunted House - there was one in Allentown, but it was busy (I did get to play BH for the first time though - it kicked my butt)
C1812 - never seen one
El Dorado - never seen one
WHO Dunnit - there was one in FGW but it was out of order
LCA - never seen one
POTO - never seen one
TAFG - never seen one (and they're not as rare as CC, which I have played!)
Jack*Bot - I think I saw one, once, a long time ago
Safe Cracker - never seen one

I have a RBION attraction close to where I live. I just haven't made it over there to see if they have one.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Here in Germany, my options on regularly getting to play a real table are rare. Out of the tables in TPA I only played MM, HD3, TOTAN, T2 and Revenge from Mars. I've seen a TZ and RS.
For the rest of my experience with real machines, I hope Indiana Jones will somehow make it someday into TPA (hope dies last). Looking at my broken down F-14 behind me, I need this machine in TPA.

Last edited:

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
My count is 31 for certain, and four others I can't recall for sure if I've played them IRL (The Machine, Monster Bash, Harley-Davidson, and Black Rose). Regardless, my answer is at least 30, but less than 40.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I think 21. Given that a year ago, the count was at 1, I think I've done well this year :)

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Still just Creature for me as far as I remember. If I played another, it didn't leave enough of a memory to count it.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I have played (about?) 51 of the 62 TPA machines.

An estimate of the number of times I've played each table:
over 1000 times: TZ
hundreds of times: TAF, TotAN, STTNG, AFM, FH
about 100 times: ToM, BoP, MM, SS, CftBL, WWater, T2, FT, Pin*Bot, WWind
about 50 times: SpSh, RS, Taxi, CV, MB, ES, Victory, JY
about 25 times: TAFG, Cyclone, J*B, NGG, BK2K, CBW, TOff
about 10 times: RBIoN, WD, HS, BSD, CC
about 5 times: TCP, BK, SST, HD3E, SafeC, HRC, EatPM, DrDude
once or twice: BH, BRose, FirePwr, Centaur, Diner, PotO, PZone
do not remember ever seeing one: Genie, Fl2k, Co1812, ElDor, LCA, Gorgar, Xenon, HH, CentPk, GNuts, BigShot

I went to tons of tournaments, shows, and auctions in the 1990s and 2000s, and traveled far and wide to find pinball machines, but I still don't remember ever seeing eleven of the tables.

I have played Big Bang Bar, though, and it wasn't very much fun.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
do not remember ever seeing one: Genie, Fl2k, Co1812, ElDor, LCA, Gorgar, Xenon, HH, CentPk, GNuts, BigShot

I went to tons of tournaments, shows, and auctions in the 1990s and 2000s, and traveled far and wide to find pinball machines, but I still don't remember ever seeing eleven of the tables.

There was not one, but TWO Genies at the York PA show last October.
There was also an F2K but the flippers were so underpowered it wasn't possible to make shots up the lock lane.
Gorgar, Xenon, and HH were all present at Allentown this year, but I didn't get a chance to play HH. There was also a totally refurbished F2K but it wasn't playable. I mean it was beautiful, looked like new.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts