Pro pinball

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
Hey

Is anyone here familiar with pro pinball?
It has the best ball physics of every virtuall pinbal game imho.
The good news is that they are working on new plans for pro pinball.

Here is the mail:

Thanks for getting in touch, it's great you're still a fan of Pro Pinball.

We are making some new plans for the Pro Pinball series and hope to announce something soon.

I'll be in touch again later when I have firm news that I can share.

Best regards,

Adrian.

So I thought I could post it here because of the pinball fans here.

O yea I am new to the forum and really like TPA they do need to work on the ball physics interacting
with the flippers though cause thats the most important thing in pinball.
And at this point its not so good. (sry for the bad english)

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I absolutely love Timeshock! And Big Race USA is great, too.

Someone somewhere here in the forums said that he would like to help funding a real version of Timeshock if he ever won the lottery big time. Great idea! :)

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I have the playstation version of Big Race USA. I remember beating the wizard mode on it many many years ago. Outstanding game. Sadly I never played the other tables.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I am a huge fan of the Pro Pinball series. Have got all four of the games on the PC and also have played the first Pro Pinball on the Saturn and several of them on the PS1. Great, great games. Definitely the first ("The Web") and fourth ("Big Race USA") are my favorites.

If it's true that they are doing a new one, that is truly huge news. Would love to see even just the existing games ported to mobile and consoles.

Tabe

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
Is that the games from playstation 1? Pro pinball &time shock &big race USA also last but not least fantastic journey. I still have them. Still in good condition are they making them for digital download or disc? can u let me know. I bet they will look fantastic in1080p. Woo woo . More pinball. Hope it's true.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I am a huge fan of the Pro Pinball series. Have got all four of the games on the PC and also have played the first Pro Pinball on the Saturn and several of them on the PS1. Great, great games. Definitely the first ("The Web") and fourth ("Big Race USA") are my favorites.

If it's true that they are doing a new one, that is truly huge news. Would love to see even just the existing games ported to mobile and consoles.

Tabe

Technically, the fourth was Fantastic Journey. Big Race is the third, and is the only one of the three I own I can find. The physics are good, and the table design is a nice mish-mash of various real world tables, particularly High Speed and other racing themed tables, with Roadshow's mission structure (which they found a way to handle the linear nature), and a dash of Taxi, in which you "play as" a taxi, and can pick up passengers, though straight up racing plays a bigger role. The sonorous music is the only downside, something Zen often suffers from as well. If you missed out on these, or want to complete your collection, Good Old Games has them.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Technically, the fourth was Fantastic Journey. Big Race is the third, and is the only one of the three I own I can find. The physics are good, and the table design is a nice mish-mash of various real world tables, particularly High Speed and other racing themed tables, with Roadshow's mission structure (which they found a way to handle the linear nature), and a dash of Taxi, in which you "play as" a taxi, and can pick up passengers, though straight up racing plays a bigger role. The sonorous music is the only downside, something Zen often suffers from as well. If you missed out on these, or want to complete your collection, Good Old Games has them.
You're right, Big Race USA was third. I listed them in the order that I purchased them and would have bet money I had not gotten them out of order.

Oh well :)

Tabe

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts