Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.8 [iOS/Android]

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The management has made a decision that all tables have to be implemented as soon as possible. So this new update brings 3 new tables to be Zaccaria collection completed. iOS owners have to wait a little bit.

UPDATE v3.8
  • ADDED 3 new tables, CINE STAR, WOOD'S QUEEN and NAUTILUS.
  • FIXED wrong arcade flippers on FUTURE WORLD.
  • FINE-TUNED lightmap textures for light environment.

dxfms2.jpg

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Your app reached perfection Zsolt the only two things are :

selectable daylight option

Please check the lower slingshots, they shoot the ball into the outlanes too many times.

Thank you man, it was a great bughunting process and im really happy with the final result !!!!

night

May 18, 2012
Wow.. does this mean these are the last tables, so no new Zaccaria tables anymore? Screenshots look great (but not a fan of the lightbeam).

Drahcir

Jul 1, 2015
Great to see so much involvment and dedication in a project!!!! :)

Any chance to see a more configurable Icade option????? ( possibility to assing plunger to different buttons or to the joystick like TPA?) would be interesting for those who want to play both games on a moded Icade or custom mini tabletpinball cabinet.

In fact it would be very interesting to have both games having the same icade settings ( or at least the possibility to remap all buttons and joystick)

Thanks for all the good work!!!! :)

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Love the new tables!

There's a bug with Nautilus though - the ball keeps getting stuck on the wrong side of the rail at the very top of the table, and it can't be shaken free. "Call Attendant" works, but you immediately drain, so not the best solution imo.

Really hope you guys keep bringing us more pinball sims!

74-89

May 2, 2014
Fantastic update! In addition to what is listed, Supersonic now has a rule sheet and its faulty lighting and dynamic ball reflection has been repaired. The formatting of rule sheet on Universe has also been improved to the point of readability.

Cine Star and Wood's Queen both have five-digit reels so be forewarned: more difficult EMs have arrived. Nautilus seems slightly different and not just a reskin of Combat so that's good news.

The only disappointment here for me is Red Show. If the collection is now complete, we won't be getting it. So now is the time where I beg of Zsolt,

Please Zsolt PLEASE! Please see if you can influence management to the extent of including Red Show in a future update. It would make my life complete.

Thank you Zsolt and ASK/Magic Pixel team.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The only disappointment here for me is Red Show. If the collection is now complete, we won't be getting it. So now is the time where I beg of Zsolt,

Please Zsolt PLEASE! Please see if you can influence management to the extent of including Red Show in a future update. It would make my life complete.
We would have liked to make that table but we don't have enough detailed materials about it.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
If this is the end, what's next? Will we see more pinball from ASK? Any hints on the future Zsolt?
Although there will not be new tables, there are several things to work on, for example a new clear light without sunbeam. Also some bug fixes if needed. It also would be good to implement some new features in time, like import/export feature of physics settings. Possibly remake our first pinball app, Age of Pinballs. Not to mention our ultimate plan that is a pinball editor. :)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Possibly remake our first pinball app, Age of Pinballs. Not to mention our ultimate plan that is a pinball editor. :)

All of those plans sound great, and the editor sounds simply awesome. Thanks again Zsolt and team!
Anything you guys produce Pinball wise will be insta purchase for me, due to your quality and dedication.
IMO your the best Pinball app developer's of the market now, and I'm really hoping you give me chance to support you through new Pinball products. Love the realism, lighting, options and physics. Thanks guys.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
All of those plans sound great, and the editor sounds simply awesome. Thanks again Zsolt and team!
Anything you guys produce Pinball wise will be insta purchase for me, due to your quality and dedication.
IMO your the best Pinball app developer's of the market now, and I'm really hoping you give me chance to support you through new Pinball products. Love the realism, lighting, options and physics. Thanks guys.

Totally agree. Thanks ASK team for everything. I really enjoy this app a bunch. We are always here if there is anyway we can help you guys out.
I'm pretty excited about this pinball editor. Can't wait to see what your team comes up with on that.

Drahcir

Jul 1, 2015
Totally agree with Baron and Kolchak !!!! A wonderful job, super quality and dedication. Futur projects will be future prchases for me too.
Can I suggest (again...even if I seem the only one interested by this those features) ...a more configurable (or "remappable" Icade option... At least an option to remap or assign the plunger to the joystick (like TPA and atomik pinball)...
And why not... A "mini virtual cabinet" mode with the option of having the backglass image on a separate device ( second tablet). Just my two cents ( or five cents... There are no more cents here in Quebec ;))))))

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
+1

Also, since this is a finite collection of tables, and though 'you' guys said it may be cost prohibitive (from the blahcade podcast), please consider releasing the Zacc collection as a disk release on consoles. It would be a vastly superior game to some of the drivel that got onto consoles.

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
On Nautilus hard shots to the top get stuck behind the guide rail, screenshot sent to support

Calling the attendant costs the ball in play, this is a re-occuring bug that has been fixed before.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Although there will not be new tables, there are several things to work on, for example a new clear light without sunbeam. Also some bug fixes if needed. It also would be good to implement some new features in time, like import/export feature of physics settings. Possibly remake our first pinball app, Age of Pinballs. Not to mention our ultimate plan that is a pinball editor. :)

What has been mentioned elsewhere in this forum, is the possibility of FarSight outsourcing the EM / early SS table licenses they have from Bally/WMS/Gottlieb/Stern. Naturally ASK came up as the logical first port of call. I'm sure that might be a fun project for someone!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts