Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
TotM%20logo.fw.png

This is it, the season ending tournament! Don't miss out on the fun, just click the link...

http://goo.gl/forms/5vJM0lMo0m

...between now and 10pm Friday. Please, only sign up if you actually intend to play and register your score on Saturday.

Once again the tournament will start as soon as groupings are posted late Friday night (Pacific Time). This time we are trying out letting you vote for which table will be used for the Put Up or Shut Up round. Choose wisely! As a reminder, here are the tables for this tourney:

Twilight Zone
Big Shot
Pin*Bot
Tales of the Arabian Nights

It's a prize blowout! We'll be giving away the remainder of codes FarSight has given us for TAF. We have 3 Pro TAF tables each to give for Xbox One and PS4, plus 2 more TAF ball packs for PS4. In addition, Bonzo is letting us give away a Steam key for some games he has extra of. I'll update with titles soon. Lastly, there is the big prize from Wizard Amusement, the Randy "Macho Man" custom shooter rod! You must have played in 4 or more TotM events to be eligible for the shooter rod.

See you all in the Tournament of the Month this Saturday!

Last edited:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I'm travelling so I signed up using my phone, i hope it worked. Will be home and ready to play on Saturday. Good luck everyone!

Maggie

Jan 8, 2015
Just signed up. I thought there was going to be a rule exception for Big Shot allowing extra balls. At least I thought there had been some talk of making an exception there...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just signed up. I thought there was going to be a rule exception for Big Shot allowing extra balls. At least I thought there had been some talk of making an exception there...

You're absolutely right! Totally forgot about that. I'll make the change to the sign up form. We should all make mention of it too so everyone remembers that they CAN play extra balls in Big Shot.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Joined and voted for Twilight Zone as the PUOSU table. I think it's the table that could be best fitted for a competition in the group for this month's tournament.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Tentative signup. I'm going to be out most of the day Saturday, but may get home in time to play some or all of the tables.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Just signed up. I don't think my boy will be with me this Saturday so I haven't signed him in.
Great group of games this month.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I'm in, have to get some practice, been playing FFX HD, FFVIII psp, and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, which was a PS+ free game.

It's nice to see FS is pushing the TotM.

Nice to see SYT on FB.

This has been a long month for me.....
Good Luck to all.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm in, have to get some practice, been playing FFX HD, FFVIII psp, and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, which was a PS+ free game.

It's nice to see FS is pushing the TotM.

Nice to see SYT on FB.

This has been a long month for me.....
Good Luck to all.

Yeah, you see how quick I jumped into those FB waters to make sure our tourney didn't get trash talked? Looks like we picked up about 8 new players from it though.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah, you see how quick I jumped into those FB waters to make sure our tourney didn't get trash talked? Looks like we picked up about 8 new players from it though.

Yup, those waters can be a bit rough at times. Good to hear, the more the merrier.

from WW "Way to Go"

lazmama

Feb 21, 2012
Looking forward to playing on Saturday!! Been getting some last-minute practice in this week...

Speaking of practice... for those of you that like to practice before doing your official tournament plays: Remember to reset your TZ games before playing for real. The position of the powerball is remembered from game to game. Also, I think the solar value carries over to the next game of Pin*Bot if not collected. Best to reset that one, too.

Good luck and skill to everyone!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I sure like the tournament starting at 12:00 am on Saturday. That's a prime time for me to play. 7/24/15 is National Tequila Day. Think I'll enjoy a couple/three shots before I play later on. ;)

Good luck to you all. Thanks again S-Y-T and to the others who help him with this tournament.

Edit: Is it cheating if you play TotAN on DX11 and it runs a 20% of speed and you score high? I just beat my personal best of 46 mil to 103 mil at that speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.