Zaccaria Pinball - Woods Queen, Bugs & Feedback

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Yeah. Google play seems to approve updates the same day they are submitted, or at least within 24 hours. Apple 8-10 days. I assume they both get the same number (roughly) of applications. It amazes me that there is such a difference in turn around time. Apple=Snotty

74-89

May 2, 2014
Yeah. Google play seems to approve updates the same day they are submitted, or at least within 24 hours. Apple 8-10 days. I assume they both get the same number (roughly) of applications. It amazes me that there is such a difference in turn around time. Apple=Snotty

I think the last google update took about an hour. It might have taken longer to download than it did to get approved.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
I think I might be forming an emotional attachment to this table... Sorry, Farfalla.

Yeah, I'm right there with you. I am smitten. Just bought the TPA season 4 a couple of days ago and I've kicked Starship Troopers, Addams Family and the rest to the curb while I obsess over a free-update electro-mechanical table from another country. Love is strange.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt same here, on this table there isnt any interaction going on between the slingshots, when the ball hits one sling its kicked straight up to the upper side of the table,

Also the slingshot force is too high.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The leaderboard lists this game as a second Cine Star, just had my best game the other night

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts