Pericles

May 30, 2012
... and say that despite the bugs, I am having fun and that Cirqus Voltaire is

SICK!

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
It was one of my favorite games when we had it at a bar near me, I played it quite often. John Popaduik outdid himself on this one, i have him on Facebook andhe says he's a perfectionist. That must be why he has 3 games in the top 10 and their all on Pinball Arcade know. All we need know is World cup soccer 94, and maybe on the NextGen systems Star Wars: Episode 1 on Pinball 2000, I hope he will consider releasing Magic Girl which is what he's workng on right know by himself. Then he says he want to do Alice in Wonderland pinball table, these games are only limited editions and people have to buy them. But who knows maybe Farsight will let him put them on the Pinball Arcade someday, who knows. See ya.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I have to agree. It is bad ass!:D
I didn't think I was even going to like CV since I really dis-like circus-ey themes. But damn is this table cool, there's just something about it that i really love.
Especially the PS3 version when all the lighting goes nuts!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Just in case the developers are watching for good feedback: it goes without saying the Sony versions in their current form are 1st class , and some of the best virtual Pinball you can buy .

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I have to agree. It is bad ass!:D
I didn't think I was even going to like CV since I really dis-like circus-ey themes. But damn is this table cool, there's just something about it that i really love.
Especially the PS3 version when all the lighting goes nuts!

They pulled a neat balancing act with it - it's not entirely cheery and cartoony, but neither is it completely dark and twisted. It's the perfect combination of both.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Am I missing something, I can't stand CV. Have to say circus stuff puts me off a bit, but that's just me...

My reason for posting is that I really want to enjoy this table......

Has anyone got any tips, hints that they use so I can change my mind? Besides nudging like crazy to escape the outlines from hell....

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Am I missing something, I can't stand CV. Have to say circus stuff puts me off a bit, but that's just me...

Has anyone got any tips, hints that they use so I can change my mind? Besides nudging like crazy to escape the outlines from hell....

Fire up a doobie.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012

I don't know. I can't normally stand circus stuff either, but this table is just so fantastic. I can't stop playing it.
In fact I like it so much I've been watching vids of real CV tables, mods, history etc...

I'm really toying with the idea of buying a real one and going to town on it.

Clittle28

Jul 3, 2012
Yeah, I find this to be the best table release on PA so far, been playing it a lot since it came out, finally joined the cirqus and racked up a decent score. Absolutely love the table, hoping Monster Bash is just as good when it comes out.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I agree that this entire game is amazing, especially the PS Vita version. I just hope that we get some notification that all of the bugs have at least been recognized especially since they have been compiled into a neat list. For the next while I will write off any new bugs as the product of new release "jitters", but the pre-existing bugs either need to be addressed in the next release or in an independent patch. However, I will continue to buy the DLC packs on the Vita and may even consider getting the game for my Xbox 360 simply to get away from the terrible PS3 controller. So far we have got a great pinball game, if Farsight can step up their bug control and general polish of their releases it will really bring the product up to the next level.

Pericles

May 30, 2012

You just have to get it "rockin'" once, you'll see. When you are "tested" to "join the circus," it gets pretty crazy, and I only have a Vita.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.