Most underrated FX 2 table?

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Boba Fett is a great table that I initially didn't like but once I learned it i like its fast inlanes and objectives make for a very challenging game to play.
I really like Moon Knight a well..not sure how well reguarded it is due to being a pretty obscure Marvel Character..but I enjoy the table alot.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I would have to say Iron Man. It is fairly easy to learn, has good flow, but difficult to master. I think these are the three main ingredients to a great pinball table.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Rome from the Core Collection pack. While it has its unbalanced scoring (82 million Romulus Jackpot? Really?), the machine also has a ton of atmosphere and gimmicks. Plus the music is epic.

On a more controversial note, Deadpool. Apparently there's a ton of people who hate this table despite being fans of the character. In my opinion, however, it's easily one of the best tables in the game. Deadpool's dialogue feels ripped out of the comics, the modes are really creative, and the stackable multiballs are a ton of fun to activate. I bet it's the center ramp that turns people off.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Rome from the Core Collection pack. While it has its unbalanced scoring (82 million Romulus Jackpot? Really?), the machine also has a ton of atmosphere and gimmicks. Plus the music is epic.

On a more controversial note, Deadpool. Apparently there's a ton of people who hate this table despite being fans of the character. In my opinion, however, it's easily one of the best tables in the game. Deadpool's dialogue feels ripped out of the comics, the modes are really creative, and the stackable multiballs are a ton of fun to activate. I bet it's the center ramp that turns people off.
Cap i love Deadpool also,the funniest table i`ve played !!!:cool:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Put me in the disappointed with Deadpool camp, I fire it up all the time but almost always quit 5 minutes later, balls just always find the cheapest possible way to drain on that table.

As for most underrated I have to go with Super League Football, there are some really inspired mechanics on that table and every single shot feels good to hit, it's probably the best table to score chase on (assuming you have a lot of free time- balls stay alive a bit too long on that one)

Also honorable mention to Venom, which is one of Zen's coolest tables but came and went pretty quietly

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I really like super league football it really feels like football. But as you say I am no fan of instant drain but I could do without the multiball in half time lol.

I have all of the suggestions now :) As for Rome yeah great score but so far hasn´t found any really cool shots but it seems kind of down to earth with not a lot of impossible animations. It´s not bad but was surprised me was how much I enjoyed pasha and Secrets of the deep. When demoing I always felt Rome had the most potential. Maybe still is very first impressions :)

Iron man dunno it will have to grow on me.

I just wish Zen would do more original tables and less licenses.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
As for most underrated I have to go with Super League Football, there are some really inspired mechanics on that table and every single shot feels good to hit, it's probably the best table to score chase on (assuming you have a lot of free time- balls stay alive a bit too long on that one)

Also honorable mention to Venom, which is one of Zen's coolest tables but came and went pretty quietly

Super league football is a really good table but a couple of the multiball modes are pointless and drag the game down to much.(think its the post goal or in between half's one specifically)

Venom I can't get into I wish i could figure that table out but it feels like pingpong more then pinball. Everything seems to be pushing the ball back at ya I can't get a good rhythm going on that table at all.
but i'm not a fan of tables like BK either due to that

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Post goal is cool but half time you better just let the balls drain so you get to play again ;)

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
ya maybe its that one...the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy has the same kind of weird pointless mode..at least on civil war and a couple others it lets you skip them and just use your best score as a basis going forward.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.