Bug All tables unlocked for free?

paralellogram

Jul 24, 2015
Dear Pinball Fans,

I downloaded this game for my PS4 system like 2-3 days ago. When the download was over it started downloading an update which is normal but, to see how is the game like i continued to see the game without update while PS4 system was downloading update.

The only free to play table was the "Arabian" one. When i wanted to try and download some previous season table demos it said that i need the updated version to download demos so i left the game after some playing. So sometime after that, the update was over, i started the game and pressed to "previous season". It all becomes strange here.

It said I have already purchased all the tables for previous season. I didn't understand at first then i pressed "season 4" to see some tables but it said i have already purchased everything. I went to "My Tables" to see what's going on and there was all the tables. I mean "all" the tables.

I went to ps store to see if i accidentally bought some sort of season pass or something but no everything has price tags on them season passes or single tables. I didn't purchased anything. I looked at my purchase history there was no new thing. I looked at my money there was nothing changed.

I hope i won't be charged for tables because i didn't buy them even if i would buy i wouldn't buy all of them at once. What is this? Did this happen anyone before? I mean i'm sure no money spent from my account so i'm feeling cool now i got all tables for free. Right?

Ahem. Thanks. Any help, information is appreciated sorry for the english.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.