Bug All tables unlocked for free?

paralellogram

Jul 24, 2015
Dear Pinball Fans,

I downloaded this game for my PS4 system like 2-3 days ago. When the download was over it started downloading an update which is normal but, to see how is the game like i continued to see the game without update while PS4 system was downloading update.

The only free to play table was the "Arabian" one. When i wanted to try and download some previous season table demos it said that i need the updated version to download demos so i left the game after some playing. So sometime after that, the update was over, i started the game and pressed to "previous season". It all becomes strange here.

It said I have already purchased all the tables for previous season. I didn't understand at first then i pressed "season 4" to see some tables but it said i have already purchased everything. I went to "My Tables" to see what's going on and there was all the tables. I mean "all" the tables.

I went to ps store to see if i accidentally bought some sort of season pass or something but no everything has price tags on them season passes or single tables. I didn't purchased anything. I looked at my purchase history there was no new thing. I looked at my money there was nothing changed.

I hope i won't be charged for tables because i didn't buy them even if i would buy i wouldn't buy all of them at once. What is this? Did this happen anyone before? I mean i'm sure no money spent from my account so i'm feeling cool now i got all tables for free. Right?

Ahem. Thanks. Any help, information is appreciated sorry for the english.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts