PS3 footage including full transformation

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Well got lucky this morning (unlike previous attempts last night where when I recorded I failed ) and got BOP to transform, she's such a tease!

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
thnx for filming and sharing your stuff Sinistar! (i checked all of your tpa stuff posts on you tube)

but as someone said elsewhere -> why do you keep pressig the both flippers at once? it's not a good tactic at all :)

and you really should start nudging the table... you could have saved a LOT of the balls that were drained down the middle...

(i'm not trying to bash your gameplay, just to give you some advice)

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I don't like that they zoom in on the face during metamorphosis because you miss the light show.

Thanks for posting the video.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
thnx for filming and sharing your stuff Sinistar! (i checked all of your tpa stuff posts on you tube)

but as someone said elsewhere -> why do you keep pressig the both flippers at once? it's not a good tactic at all :)

and you really should start nudging the table... you could have saved a LOT of the balls that were drained down the middle...

(i'm not trying to bash your gameplay, just to give you some advice)

I'm a twitch gamer by habit , and I had a big cup of coffee as i was recording . I will try to hone my skills and go back to cradling the ball while it lays over the bumper , I do that in real life when I played Playboy at my brother's house. I need to get back into that habit , prob score higher / play longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts