PS3 Owners - Does your version of MM have the flipper gap issue?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's better than the iOS version, but still not quite right......although it seems comparable to CV's gap.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I don't have my camera handy to take a picture of the PS3 screen, but the gap on my PS3 is pretty close to this real table:

bowstandard03.jpg

bowstandard07.jpg

Those pics are from:
http://wolfsoft.de/wordpress/?p=1039

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Judging by those photos, it can clearly be seen that the end points of the inlane rails that lead to the flippers don't extend as far as they should. You can see the white plastic stopping over the blue parts of the graphics, where as in the PS3 version neither side crosses over into the blue.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, it still needs some adjustment, but it's closer to the real thing and not as bad as the iOS and other versions. Hopefully Farsight can get it right on all the versions soon.

Last edited:

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I'm trying to like it because I think it looks great and plays way better than it ever did on PHoF, fire that up and see what happens when you get multiball it was total slow down city. I'm going to have to get a camera and take some pics of my flippers they are a lot different than the ones Jeff posted.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Playing again today and I don't see the gap like I had before, don't know what happened. I'm changing my signature to reflect my happiness.:)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts