Request mac osx.... How do I buy seasons?

nathan

Jun 11, 2015
I've looked everywhere. I've seen in the sale there are some discounted downloads for steam and ios but I can't see anything for mac os. I really loved the season one challenge and I want to download season 2 to do that challenge please can you point me in the right direction?

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I've looked everywhere. I've seen in the sale there are some discounted downloads for steam and ios but I can't see anything for mac os. I really loved the season one challenge and I want to download season 2 to do that challenge please can you point me in the right direction?

You really should be making your purchases through Steam for your Mac. This gives you access to Steam sales, and also allows you to play TPA on both Mac and PC. Purchases transfer across a Steam account. The other obvious advantage is the superior graphics on the PC version (the Mac versions are iOS ports.)

To answer your question, you can purchase a Mac OS season by playing any season 2 game (that you don't already own.) You will see options to purchase the individual game and also to purchase the entire season.

Last edited:

nathan

Jun 11, 2015
You really should be making your purchases through Steam for your Mac. This gives you access to Steam sales, and also allows you to play TPA on both Mac and PC. Purchases transfer across a Steam account. The other obvious advantage is the superior graphics on the PC version (the Mac versions are iOS ports.)

To answer your question, you can purchase a Mac OS season by playing any season 2 game (that you don't already own.) You will see options to purchase the individual game and also to purchase the entire season.

Thanks k88dad...
I installed steam and paid the $14 for season 2. I can see all the tables for the seasons but the only season challenge I can see is season one. Why can't I see a season 2 challenge?

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
there isn't a season 2 challenge (or for 3 or 4 for that matter)
It's like they devised the challenge to create a needed folder
I have this habit after an update to check to see if there has been any changes to the challenges folder
nothing....

I really wish I could go the steam route, but at this point, I have too much invested into the app store version to buy it all over again
It's not like buying it again for a different device or console, it's for the same thing
the really big drag with the app store version over steam, is we get to pay FULL price for the tables, while Steam gets season discounts
Now if, Farsight would create a decent cross grade from App Store to Steam, I'm sure there are many of us loyal customers that would love to make the switch

nathan

Jun 11, 2015
I got a refund from steam cause after installing it season 2 is still greyed out. Back to the app version for me which I far prefer

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Now if, Farsight would create a decent cross grade from App Store to Steam, I'm sure there are many of us loyal customers that would love to make the switch

You can contact our customer support regarding that issue and they should be able to help you. ( Support@FarSightStudios.com )

Thanks k88dad...
I installed steam and paid the $14 for season 2. I can see all the tables for the seasons but the only season challenge I can see is season one. Why can't I see a season 2 challenge?

There is a season 2 challenge but currently it is only on the Playstation 4 Season 2 Disc version. It will eventually make it's way to all platforms like the Season 1 Challenge did.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts