Restoring Purchases On Kindle Fire

Ben Belden

Jun 12, 2012
I just redownloaded TPA from the Amazon App Store on my Kindle Fire HDX. I had previously purchased the Season One and Season Two table packs but I can't figure out any way to restore them. If I go to the IAP screen and actually try to buy them again, a message pops up saying that I have already purchased them and that's it. Once I click past the message nothing happens. If I try downloading the individual tables, I just get the demo versions. I have searched through every setting I can find for something that will restore my purchases but can't find anything. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how do I resolve it?

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I just redownloaded TPA from the Amazon App Store on my Kindle Fire HDX. I had previously purchased the Season One and Season Two table packs but I can't figure out any way to restore them. If I go to the IAP screen and actually try to buy them again, a message pops up saying that I have already purchased them and that's it. Once I click past the message nothing happens. If I try downloading the individual tables, I just get the demo versions. I have searched through every setting I can find for something that will restore my purchases but can't find anything. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how do I resolve it?

Should show up eventually from the Amazon cloud I would think. If not have you tryed signing into your FarSight account?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts