Paid for tables now gone after update on PS4 !!

GamesReviewer

Mar 29, 2015
Hi all
A few days ago I paid for Party Zone,and Jack Bot and since the update for the PS4 they are no longer available.!
Even if I go into season 4 option,you get the dreaded response that there is no content available.
Im based in UK,and was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues...?...Thanks all
www.thegamesreviewer.com

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi all
A few days ago I paid for Party Zone,and Jack Bot and since the update for the PS4 they are no longer available.!
Even if I go into season 4 option,you get the dreaded response that there is no content available.
Im based in UK,and was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues...?...Thanks all
www.thegamesreviewer.com

Which version of TPA are you using? The digital download or disc version for PS4?

GamesReviewer

Mar 29, 2015
Hi FlippyFloppy

I downloaded everything from the Playstation store.I've also noticed that The Addams Family table has gone back to the normal version,after I had the special edition for a few days.Thanks

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi FlippyFloppy

I downloaded everything from the Playstation store.I've also noticed that The Addams Family table has gone back to the normal version,after I had the special edition for a few days.Thanks

Were you a backer for the Addams Family kickstarter? Also we had glitch a few days ago where all the content was made available for a few days. A patch was recently released to resolve the issue.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
This has happened to me. All season 4 tables disappeared even though I bought the pass. EU version. These guys are supreme idiots.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Can't see Jackbot,Xenon or Cyclone in the PSN store in the uk so i am assuming that's why i can't play them anymore after the glitch was fixed in the new update even though i have the season pass .. the rest of my season pass tables are there though ..
Suppose time will tell .....

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Can't see Jackbot,Xenon or Cyclone in the PSN store in the uk so i am assuming that's why i can't play them anymore after the glitch was fixed in the new update even though i have the season pass .. the rest of my season pass tables are there though ..
Suppose time will tell .....

We'll know more when Sony gets back to us regarding why the Season and all of it's contents were removed. Sorry again for the wait.

jes0369

Jun 18, 2012
UK based here as well. Jack-Bot, Xenon & Cyclone missing and Phantom Of The Opera missing pro mode even though I own all seasons as pro. This after the big update the other day. I have the downloaded version.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
UK based here as well. Jack-Bot, Xenon & Cyclone missing and Phantom Of The Opera missing pro mode even though I own all seasons as pro. This after the big update the other day. I have the downloaded version.

From what Sony has told us. The content should be available again on Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts