Bug Right flipper post transfer

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
When you cradle the ball in the right flipper it is "nearly" impossible to transfer the ball to the left flipper using a post pass. If the ball is cradled in the left flipper it is really easy to post-pass to the right flipper.

Latest ver. TPA
Ipad2 5.1.1

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This problem also exists on the PS Vita although sometimes I am able to successfully make the pass from the right flipper, but it is not consistent enough.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Are we sure a post pass is supposed to work in this situation? Maybe it's a not a problem but actually a correct simulation of the actual machine. I haven't played one in 20 years, so someone else would have to comment.

In any case, I usually just pass to the other flipper using either the ramp or the scoop (latter is better if you want ball caught on left flipper, after dead flipper pass on right.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah, if I want to pass right to left, I just shoot the Mystery Mirror then do a dead flipper pass to the left one after the ball comes out of the scoop.

Tabe

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
There's a bowling alley near me that has Funhouse so I play it whenever I'm over by there. Its pretty easy to do a right flipper to left flipper post pass on that table. This is a really worn in table so maybe something has changed. Its well over a year since I went to the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas. That's the last time that I played a Funhouse in decent shape. Although I don't remember doing a right flipper post pass I think I'd remember if it was impossible.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I did a right to left post pass last night on the PS3. Unfortunately, it wasn't intentional but it is possible.

Tabe

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I did a right to left post pass last night on the PS3. Unfortunately, it wasn't intentional but it is possible.

Tabe

Yes it is possible. You have to let it run down the flipper just a bit and then really jam it into the post. However it then goes so fast that it some times dead bounces off the left flipper and into the left sling shot.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Funny, I haven't had any problems doing post transfers (in either direction) in Funhouse on an iPad 3. Once in awhile it doesn't work (just like on any real table), but it's easy to just let it settle and try it again. Never takes me more than two tries.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I've nailed the right flipper post transfer now, but it isn't as easy as other tables. I was watching the guy on the PAPA tutorial struggle to pull it off so +1 for authenticity!

EvanBingham

Aug 19, 2012
I've nailed the right flipper post transfer now, but it isn't as easy as other tables. I was watching the guy on the PAPA tutorial struggle to pull it off so +1 for authenticity!

Can you link me to this PAPA tutorial?

btw I can post transfer right to left on ps3 every time if i release and hit the R1 button as quick as possible. Left to right is a little trickier but I can still get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts