• Xenon

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Red & Ted's Road Show

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Safe Cracker

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Jan 6, 2013
Cant say yet..due to the fact i am a console player and we have to wait a year almost for an update to get table's but with what i have so far i would say taf and poto

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really like this season. Addams is still tops for me. I almost still don't believe they got it made.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Really pleased with season 4 - excellent curated selection. Addams of course - digitally as fun to play as the real table. Really appreciated learning the rules for roadshow - and looking forward to learning how to play safecracker.

karl

May 10, 2012
Jack*bot was a real positive surprise for me but I will say Road Show. Much more addicting than I thought it would be. Construction workers theme and country music? Not what I would call my cup of tea. Still, tremendous fun.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
I've no idea why, but Roadshow has never done much for me. Still, it's good to now know what I'm aiming for in each of the modes.

Voted Earthshaker, with honourable mentions to TAF and Xenon.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
1. Road Show
2. Addams Family
3. Jackbot
4. Earthshaker
5. Cyclone
6. Xenon
7. Safe Cracker
8. Party Zone
9. Phantom Of The Opera
10. Starship Troopers

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
R&TRS was running away with this one but TAF has closed the gap and it's neck-and-neck now. Jack*Bot is a distant third. Which of the two Pat Lawlor heavyweights (sorry ES & SC) will win out? Or will there need to be a rematch?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts