Bug No Hi-score???

Gingerzilla

Jun 17, 2012
Was away from wifi and won a highs core on Funhouse (a small 14 million I know crap) and it registered on my iPad. But it will not show on the leaderboards? Any reason why?

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
Hi-Scores are not uploaded to Facebook, when you are offline. And they will not get uploaded, when you are online again.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
That's correct. The problem is when I'm playing on my iPhone on the train - 3G connection drops from time to time and then it goes all laggy until the connection returns. Pretty much unplayable but if I turn airplane mode on, the scores won't register. Hoping it works differently with Game Center.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Hi-Scores are not uploaded to Facebook, when you are offline. And they will not get uploaded, when you are online again.

ah that explains it. I often play at lunch in an area where I don't have Wi-Fi; figures that's when I break a high score!

I sincerely hope this won't be the case with Gamecenter and that we'll have our current high scores for each table nicely uploaded there.

Gingerzilla

Jun 17, 2012
Nope even after the game center update my scores are gone, and I mean all my scores. :-( well we start again from the bottom.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Gamecentre doesn't track the actual game scores as people had hoped; also not picking up any score-based achievements you already hit. I deleted and reinstalled, so I'm also taking the "fresh slate" apprroach.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Gamecentre doesn't track the actual game scores as people had hoped; also not picking up any score-based achievements you already hit. I deleted and reinstalled, so I'm also taking the "fresh slate" apprroach.

I will be doing the same tonight. I have some awesome scores there, but I won't mind sitting down and getting them all again.

D34DL1N3R

Aug 11, 2012
My high-scores are not appearing on the leaderboards regardless of the fact that I'm logged into both Far Sight and Facebook.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
I just registered 69mil on Arabian nights and no score on leader boards! Logged into everything, too.

If it makes you feel any better, 69M isn't that great a score for Arabian Nights. :D

But seriously…it looks like a lot of the leaderboard and Game Center stuff isn't working very well right now, and there are four tables that aren't even registering your scores on the correct leaderboard, so it might even be necessary to reset the leaderboards when the bugs get fixed. So I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts