The Getaway = no TotW till August 29th

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey gang. I'm using the excuse of The Getaway coming out for not having a TotW this week.

Practice for the tourney on the 29th, play The Getaway, and then things will resume next Saturday. Truth be told, I'm absolutely slammed this week and won't be playing anything all week. My main concern will be having the time to post the groupings for the TotM. They might go up way earlier than usual depending on my schedule (I can't post anything while at work, and I'm gonna be starting late and working into Saturday), so sign up as soon as possible or risk missing being put into a bracket.

See you all Saturday!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hey gang. I'm using the excuse of The Getaway coming out for not having a TotW this week.

Practice for the tourney on the 29th, play The Getaway, and then things will resume next Saturday. Truth be told, I'm absolutely slammed this week and won't be playing anything all week. My main concern will be having the time to post the groupings for the TotM. They might go up way earlier than usual depending on my schedule (I can't post anything while at work, and I'm gonna be starting late and working into Saturday), so sign up as soon as possible or risk missing being put into a bracket.

See you all Saturday!

Another problem: Tournaments begin this Friday.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just as it has all the previous months. I'm pretty sure the 2 or less hours it takes to play TotM can coexist with FarSight's weeklong tourney, no?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Just as it has all the previous months. I'm pretty sure the 2 or less hours it takes to play TotM can coexist with FarSight's weeklong tourney, no?

I don't have a problem with both going on. Just got home from vacation and thought I missed signing up for the next TotM.

Will be a busy week for me as my daughter starts school and bowling league start Tuesday night again, I'll find some time to get some practice in.

For the TBA tournament, I don't grind away on the tables, maybe play once to three times and that's it.

The scores always become too ridiculously high in the Gold grouping with the TBA tournament.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Ah well yes... Missing out on the 1st tourny.
I tried making them move the wedding but they have no sympathies at all towards pinball and virtual tournament; some people eh?

And the pool pub removed all the classic pinball tables, now it is only Spiderman and Batman on display - travesty!

Keep it up SYT

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ah well yes... Missing out on the 1st tourny.
I tried making them move the wedding but they have no sympathies at all towards pinball and virtual tournament; some people eh?

And the pool pub removed all the classic pinball tables, now it is only Spiderman and Batman on display - travesty!

Keep it up SYT
Sit at the back and play on your phone?

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Sit at the back and play on your phone?

Ah, PC user; and I love my PC :)
Could get the tables on my android but I am not really good at it for lack of training (got the Elvira one that they released, takes up little space).

I hope SYT get back some of the other summer slackers; I have yet to get in gear with the program...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The other reason for delaying this week is so that our next batch of 4 tables will butt right up to the 2nd TotM, instead of there being a week of us playing a table not in it. Otherwise come October we'd be 2 weeks of tables ahead, and it just made more sense to delay here.

And yeah, I really hope to pick up some people this go around for sure. Like I said, my goal is to have 50 players in one tourney at some point in the next 6 sessions.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts