Android - Request Add vibration support

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would really like to see vibration implemented into tables to where your phone or device vibrates when slingshots, bumpers and knockers are hit or activated. I think it'll add to the interaction with the tables and overall experience.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
+1 Although this would probably affect performance and battery power as well... but it would definitely help bring the physical aspect that is somewhat lost through the touch screen.

N

Nik Barbour

Yeah I'd like that too please.
But would definately want it to be a selectable option.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Definitely something we can look into, but yes it would certainly chew up battery power. We need to start a wish list thread for features like these. ;)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Vibration is a must for all pinball sims/emulation. It allows you to experience some of the feedback you would actually feel if you had your hands on a real pinball machine.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Good news, we had someone approach us at the mobile world conference with a desire to use their force feedback engine. We will be meeting with them shortly so stay tuned for further updates on this!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Good news, we had someone approach us at the mobile world conference with a desire to use their force feedback engine. We will be meeting with them shortly so stay tuned for further updates on this!

Great news! I hope something materializes from this sooner rather than later.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
One thing that I like about playing TPA on a Tablet is that by turning the volume up to about 70 percent you can feel the vibration of the speaker through your fingers on the back of the Tablet, The heart beat on BoP is especially cool.Its not quite the same as the vibration that your talking about but still pretty good. Just got me wondering now if my Tablet has vibration support.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Definitely something we can look into, but yes it would certainly chew up battery power. We need to start a wish list thread for features like these. ;)

Does this forum allow for voting buttons on a individual post? That could be a way for us to interact with suggestions so you can work out what suggestions to prioritise based on user feedback?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts