Bug Circus Voltaire ~PS Vita system freeze

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Upon playing Circus Voltaire last night for no reason i can discern , the ball was headed to the ballon on left field during play and the Vita completley froze up, the game in progress displayed a frozen screen and no sound .the Ac power cord was being used so it was not a battery issue , this BUG is not reproduceable , and no known reason can be discerned for it occurring. I had to power my Vita off and restart the game , thereafter game was not able to sign into Playstation network from within Pinball Arcade application, but able to sign in from outside of game. (possibly related) The game was playable as normal from then on, but game was not able to sign into PSN account all night . The game now seems to function normally.

category : BUG

table: Circus voltaire

frequency : one instance

version 1.2 update

If FarSight needs more Bug testers , I'm a lead tester with a PC beta test group since 2004 , I volunteer not only my own services but perhaps the means to contact that studio if asked.

PLEASE POST ANY CONFIRMING REPORTS IF YOU EXPERIENCE THIS

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
May or may not be TPA related, but it is the only time it has happened to me.

While playing Cirqus Voltair I paused the game and put the system to sleep with the power button.
When i came back to play again neither the power button or the PS button would wake the system up.
I actually had to hold down the power button for a minute and reboot the system from the developer menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts