Hello Again!

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
This is more a re-intro than a new one. I had to leave this great community for a couple of years due to work and not having access to the internet. I hope there are a few of the older (but wiser!) players out there who remember me. For those I have not yet met, I became addicted to this wonderful game about 4 years ago and have since sought out 4-5 IRL tables. If you are just getting into this, warning, it can and probably will consume a lot of your life!!
Id like to thank all at TPA for keeping this going and Im so happy to see so many new tables added to the roster. I can see where wages are going to be spent!! (£60 down already!!)
If any of you are on PS3, look me up at AWSilki.
Later all, Im sure Ill get into a race with some of you out there :cool:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Joined a bit before you, I remember the name. If you haven't played anything beyond season 1-2, you're in for a treat. Tuning has much improved imho, and those new flipper physics are nice.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks all for the warm welcome back. Really glad that this community is still growing and soglad to be back with pinball fans that understand this addiction! Out of the new tables Ive got, 'Who Dunnit,' 'BSD,' 'CBW,' and 'T2' are the ones I seem to be drawn to at the moment. Really love the gameplay, soundtrack and theme on, 'WD.' Can see a lot of time dissapearing on that table!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts