- The Getaway: High Speed 2
- Party Zone
- Diner
- Black Knight 2000
- Goin' Nuts
- Centaur
- Theatre of Magic
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!

I guess enough people bought Space Shuttle, Haunted House, and Victory last month to retire them.

I'm OK with playing RBIoN again.

I'm eager to see what the Gold players can do.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I feel like if you win it you should get all of your most wanted tables, in the same month. There's only a few ;)

Or just ac/dc

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm eager to see if I got promoted to Gold after all. I'm going to say "no" and not worry too much because there should be 6 or 7 promotions from Silver this time around and 3 of the top players are already out of there and up in Gold.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Maybe I will join this time. Is there any description of the rules somewhere? Is it a must to play all tables? I haven't played RBIoN seriously until now...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Maybe I will join this time. Is there any description of the rules somewhere? Is it a must to play all tables? I haven't played RBIoN seriously until now...

Just pick the "Tournaments" option from the main menu and follow the prompts. You get max. 20 minutes per game, with no limit to the number of games you can play on each table.

If you've not played before you'll start off in the Bronze level. Top 10% get promoted from each tier.

invitro

May 4, 2012
You must play all eight tables if you want a chance at 1st. I think. Actually, if you were 1st in 7 of 8, you'd be pretty high up there.

On each table, the player with the highest score gets 100 points. #2 gets 90 points, #3 gets 85 points. In the last tournament, #4 got 84 points, #5 got 83 points, and so on, but the differences between #N and #(N+1) were smaller than 1 point in the June/July tournament.

The tournament lasts a week.

A player must start in Bronze, and will move up to Silver, and then Gold, if they finish in the top 10% of players in their division (and down if they finish in the bottom ?%, I think?).

invitro

May 4, 2012
Also, Tarek, you might find it interesting to find the best way to score max points in 20 minutes.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Thanks for information. A whole week with unlimited attempts should be enough to get a nearly good score in RBIoN.
Is it possible to see the opponent scores during the tournament?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Yes, their scores and points and your current position as well. Both by table and in total overall.

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
I'm eager to see if I got promoted to Gold after all. I'm going to say "no" and not worry too much because there should be 6 or 7 promotions from Silver this time around and 3 of the top players are already out of there and up in Gold.

If you go into the tournament section of the menu, would they show updated standings like in the newsletter?

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
looks like an awesome selection...er...Going Nuts?...huh..ok then well chin up must be something worth playing in that table some how.:p

gonna have to make a Bronze for Life sig

invitro

May 4, 2012
I'm gonna try guessing the top scores in Gold, without trying too hard, but looking at my high scores and memory for reference:

BK2K: 30M
Centaur: 12M
Diner: 130M
GoinNuts: 8M
HS2: 1500M
PZone: 800M
RBIoN: 400M
ToM: 8000M

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.