Rudy Spitting Ball Down Left Outlane

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I have been playing this table a lot on my Vita lately and have been enjoying it except for the fact that I can never get a 3 ball multiball since it feels like Rudy spits it down the left outlane every single time. Did this happen on the real table or it is another inconsistency that should be included in my bugs and glitches topic?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I have been playing this table a lot on my Vita lately and have been enjoying it except for the fact that I can never get a 3 ball multiball since it feels like Rudy spits it down the left outlane every single time. Did this happen on the real table or it is another inconsistency that should be included in my bugs and glitches topic?

This does not happen on the real table. It's definitely a glitch/issue in the TPA implementation. It occurs across all platforms for TPA's version of Funhouse.

The solution is to nudge the table right as Rudy spits out the ball.

Tabe

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
The solution is to nudge the table right as Rudy spits out the ball.

Trouble is, the ball doesn't *always* head for the outlane, and when it doesn't, a nudge will often send it SDTM instead. It's kind of a crapshoot right now, but at least you can easily restart multiball if you don't get a jackpot before you're back down to one ball.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I usually don't nudge right away, but when it gets fairly near the sling. Seems to work pretty well for me anyway.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I have played it quite a bit more and it doesn't happen as often as I implied in my first post, but I still think that it is something that needs to be looked at. At this point I see it at least once ever game simply because I can reach the multiball several times in a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.